PDA

View Full Version : No man's land?

Wolfen
08-12-2007, 12:59 AM
Well, this is SO obvious I'm sure it has been pointed out before, but since I'm fairly new to Cerilia I'll invoke my Newbie Privilege and ask again:

Markazor is described as having 7 provinces, but every map shows an 8th one, bordering Cariele. It doesn't have name or level, but it is clearly separated from Riverspring and Shattered Hills. :confused:

So? Is the land there so bad that even the goblins want nothing to do with it?

Thanks in advance!

Gwrthefyr
08-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Well, this is SO obvious I'm sure it has been pointed out before, but since I'm fairly new to Cerilia I'll invoke my Newbie Privilege and ask again:

Markazor is described as having 7 provinces, but every map shows an 8th one, bordering Cariele. It doesn't have name or level, but it is clearly separated from Riverspring and Shattered Hills. :confused:

So? Is the land there so bad that even the goblins want nothing to do with it?

Thanks in advance!

It was forgotten, and actually called Lost Realm in the PC game (where it's 2/7 and part of Markazor) :D

The last time I tried to DM one, I simply gave it to Cariele as a 3/6 and modified the mountain's facings so that it was on the Carielan side. I liked the shape it gave it (and, in the PC game again, Cariele could actually take it over quite easily with either regent once it got its first court wizard (usually Eyeless One)).

Wolfen
08-12-2007, 11:02 PM
"Lost Realm"? Oh, my...

Thanks again!

dalor
08-12-2007, 11:37 PM
I left it as it was...gave it a 0/9 that was infested with so many monsters the goblins dared not enter it. Made for a great adventure...that I tied in with Warlock of the Stonecrowns.

--- Wolfen <brnetboard@BIRTHRIGHT.NET> wrote:
>
> "Lost Realm"? Oh, my...
>
> Thanks again!

blitzmacher
08-14-2007, 08:53 PM
I have somewhere a copy of someones domain secrets, and they called the province, skywode?. I believe they made it its own private elven kingdom.

AndrewTall
08-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Skyewode is on the wiki: http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Skyewode

vota dc
08-15-2007, 10:38 PM
A new realm in Anuire?
So we need to upgrade the Birthright pc game.With the editor is impossible to create a new realm.How it can be do?

AndrewTall
08-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Skyewode was made for the roleplaying pen and paper game not the computer game. I haven't seen a computer editor download that can add realms to the game (although provinces can be switched from one to another, turned over the chaos, etc) so it won't be seen in the game unless someone decides to do another upgrade.