PDA

View Full Version : Map of Impreial City

samtheman
07-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Does anyone have a map for the Imperial City of Anuire?

My players are soon to visit the city and a map would be a big help.

Thanks!

Sam

Arjan
07-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Does anyone have a map for the Imperial City of Anuire?

My players are soon to visit the city and a map would be a big help.

Thanks!

Sam

if you perform a search you'll find it

Sorontar
07-22-2007, 11:49 PM
Note also that two alternate maps have been put forward. I don't know which one the Br Wiki page ( http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/The_Imperial_City ) refers to or whether it works for both.

Sorontar

rodsantos
07-26-2007, 05:05 PM
This is very usefull, but someone can point me , where can i find a graphic map ? I remember seeing one in one old site, but i canīt find it anymore.

Belbo
07-26-2007, 10:38 PM
This is a question that pops up once and again! There were several maps out there. I think I saw 4 versions at least.

Two of those can be found here:

http://www.birthright.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3060

The latter is the map directly relating to the wiki (its from the online city project), the first is a never version thereof you only have to copy the numbers.

A more fantasy like city map (black white, with streets etc.) can be found here: http://users.chariot.net.au/~hoss/impcity.jpg.

rodsantos
07-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Sorry...

Just found the map in other thread

Thanks anyway

heraclius
08-22-2007, 01:24 AM
I did perform a search and could not find any maps. Can someone point me in the right direction?

ShadowMoon
09-15-2007, 01:58 AM
I did perform a search and could not find any maps. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Same goes for obviously "clueless" me... Please can someone post a link or something...

Nameless One
09-15-2007, 02:25 AM
Ian Hoskins used to work on an Imperial City expansion along with his Aduria expansion (if I remember correctly). When you open this topic, there's a list of similar topics at the bottom. The bottom topic in this list was started by Ian and it contains a link to his old website, but it doesn't work. Maybe Ian can help us if he notices this topic?

ShadowMoon
09-15-2007, 02:36 AM
Thanks, but most of links in mentioned sections don't work... Hopefully Ian Hoskins will help us here...

It strikes as odd that our DL section doesn't have it if it was shared with fans...

Beruin
09-15-2007, 10:44 PM
I found a zip file containing a number of files from the old Online City Project on my hard drive, including a number of maps, but for whatever reason I couldn't upload them to the download section or post them as an attachment. However, I could send them to you via email, just drop me a line at tiemach@uni-muenster.de.

Note that I did not work on this project and do not claim ownership of these files. If someone recognizes these files as his work and does not want them distributed, please notify me.

I could also provide scans of a hand drawn map of the Imperial City I made a while ago for my Campaign. This is only a rough map without much detail, but it served its purpose as a player handout. I drew the map on Din A1 paper, too large to fit in my scanner, so I will have to make several scans, (well, two should do to show most areas) but if you're interested just let me know.