PDA

View Full Version : Hi- Are there any currently active games?

ericthecleric
07-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Hi. I'm new to this website. Are there are any currently ongoing BR games that are (mostly) strategic and still have places available?

JakobMorningstar
07-06-2007, 11:51 PM
I'm new also, and would also be interested in playing a PBeM

Lifesbane
07-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Game of Thrones is still accepting players, see the thread below.

Storms of Fate also still has realms available I think.

ericthecleric
07-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Umm... do you have a link for the Storms of Fate game?

ericthecleric
07-11-2007, 12:30 PM
The Game of Thrones doesn't really interest me (I'd prefer to use D&D rules), but I wish it well.

I couldn't find any infor on the "Storms of Fate" game.

I'm willing to run a game, set in either Anuire or Brecht areas, if anyone's interested. Please post if you are.
Depending on the level of interest, I might also need someone to run the NPC/awnsheigh domains (or some domains, at least).

Elton Robb
07-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Did you see that I'm advertising for an online game that's done in real time?

Elton.

Kelphthal
07-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Hey ericthecleric,

Dragonmann from that other place...

Put me down as interested, I prefer Anuire for the setting, depending on the group. I also prefer a bit of roleplay along with the realm management stuff.

We'll see..

Oh and I have always fancied a Dwarven Wizard for a character, there are just so many hints they exist...

ericthecleric
07-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Elton: I did see it, but I don't know how to get in touch with you. Your public profile on here wouldn't let me send you a private message, and I don't know how to use Messenger (or want to know how to use it either).

I'd be interested in joining your game if I knew how!

Elton Robb
07-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Well, I'm getting a better, meaner, and newer computer next week. A MacBook Pro. My MSN messenger isn't working because it's officially incompatible with my Current Operating System (M.S. Windows ME).

Instead of buying an OS thats faulty, I'm investing in a computer with an OS that's more stable. OS X Tiger. After I have my new MacBook Pro, I'll advertise on the OpenRPG forums and stick a link here.

Elton.

Fearless_Leader
07-13-2007, 02:18 AM
I've been working on starting up a new pbem for a while now, and have just got around to launching the thing. Details in another thread.

adrian
07-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Umm... do you have a link for the Storms of Fate game?

http: // bzorch DOT ca / sf / forums / index DOT php [Close up spaces and replace DOTS with full stops.]

And stay out of Northern Marches please.

Bialaska
09-07-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm willing to run a game, set in either Anuire or Brecht areas, if anyone's interested. Please post if you are.
Depending on the level of interest, I might also need someone to run the NPC/awnsheigh domains (or some domains, at least).

I'm definitely interested in any new games starting up. Been away for too long, so kinda looking for newly started (or soon starting) games to join. :)

Majinotaku83
10-12-2007, 04:00 PM
This is probably too late, but are there any games with openings for players out there? just curious as myself and a friend are interested...

Bialaska
10-20-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't know if there are any games open, though there are several games in progress. I'll PM you links to them, so we avoid bots finding the addys and spamming the boards badly.

Denubis
10-21-2007, 01:45 PM
We have a game starting up on a different board. Since I'm not sure about the rules here w.r.t linking offsite, I'll post the link to RPG Nation upon request. We have a couple slots open still, I believe.

Bialaska
10-22-2007, 08:41 AM
We have a game starting up on a different board. Since I'm not sure about the rules here w.r.t linking offsite, I'll post the link to RPG Nation upon request. We have a couple slots open still, I believe.

I might be interested, but when I tried to send you an email from this page, it said that you did not accept emails. So please send me details.

InVinoVeritas
01-03-2008, 04:18 AM
I'd be interested in such a game somewhere, too... I'll keep looking around.

Swashbuckler
02-12-2008, 03:31 PM
I'd be interested in a PbP game myself. Any in the works?

ericthecleric
02-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Swashbuckler, Getters made a reference for his and Thelandrin's upcoming Brecht game on the Shadows in the South thread two days ago.

For myself, I've managed to set up a forum; it was actually quite easy (yay!). But I'm getting to grips with the site now, and adding character creation rules and house rules, etc. Once I'm ready (hopefully soon), I'll advertise on this website about the game. I'll be looking for about 20 players, maybe adding more later (I don't want to overwhelm myself!).

WindMage
02-12-2008, 03:59 PM
I've also been on the prowl for an active game to play in. It certainly makes the work week go by faster...:)

Swashbuckler
02-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Swashbuckler, Getters made a reference for his and Thelandrin's upcoming Brecht game on the Shadows in the South thread two days ago.

Thank you! Hadn't viewed that thread when I posted yesterday.