PDA

View Full Version : Players Secrets of Taeghas

Kyrion
03-15-2002, 08:09 PM
Hail and well met, folks. I'm a long-time supporter of BR, but never got around to registering on this site. Over on my own website, I have some old notes (substantial, actually) on Taeghas, which I was using in an aborted game set in that land.

Feel free to use what you want in your games, but publishing anything (even on a website) is best done if you ask me about it.

Here's the link:

http://www.gamersnook.com/br/index.html

Scott, AKA Kyrion

Arch-Sorcerer Gargamel
03-15-2002, 11:39 PM
Players' Secrets of Kal-Saitherak?

Kyrion
03-24-2002, 06:49 PM
Anyone have any commentary on this stuff? Was it helpful?

I have a Cerilian Beholder I never uploaded, if folks are interested. It's a gauth that eats mebhaighl.

Crazy Wolf
04-10-2002, 01:31 AM
You did a lot of work. I like the domain sheet you did.

CW

Kyrion
04-10-2002, 03:16 AM
It's a shame we never got further along than three sessions, as there was a lot of things that I had planned out. Ah well, such is life.

Lord Eldred
04-11-2002, 09:30 PM
Just curious as to why you only made it through three sessions.

Kyrion
04-11-2002, 09:58 PM
We only made it to three sessions due to time constraints. We were meeting monthly, pretty much, and we started in August, played in Sept. and Oct., but then the holidays hit and November and December were extremely busy.

After the holidays, the guilder's girlfriend of seven years walked out on him, leaving him out of sorts, to put it mildly. When we started gaming again, it was to explore 3rd Edition, and well, we never looked back.

I just noticed some files are missing on the site (looks like the Word and Excel files didn't make the server switch we did, so I'll dig those out of my hard drive and put them back up).

I -am- toying with a non-blooded BR game for 3rd Edition. Sort of a Black Company meets Cerilia deal. One year they're fighting for the Magian; the next, some Khinasi lord needs them, followed by the White Witch, etc. Could be a fun way to get the characters to travel all around the continent.

Chioran
04-11-2002, 10:28 PM
Orginally posted by Kyrion
I -am- toying with a non-blooded BR game for 3rd Edition. Sort of a Black Company meets Cerilia deal. One year they're fighting for the Magian; the next, some Khinasi lord needs them, followed by the White Witch, etc. Could be a fun way to get the characters to travel all around the continent.

That would be pretty interesting. I've always been a big fan of The Black Company. If I ran a campaign I would find some way to work the concept in.

Kyrion
04-15-2002, 09:52 PM
I've updated my site a little, adding the mebhaighl gauth to the mix.

http://www.gamersnook.com/br/mebhaighl_gauth.doc

I don't remember the why-fors, etc, on what abilities it got; two years is hard for someone who can't remember yesterday's dinner...

Chioran
04-16-2002, 02:02 AM
Orginally posted by Kyrion

I've updated my site a little, adding the mebhaighl gauth to the mix.

http://www.gamersnook.com/br/mebhaighl_gauth.doc

I don't remember the why-fors, etc, on what abilities it got; two years is hard for someone who can't remember yesterday's dinner...

Just so we nip this one in the bud. El, you are not allowed to follow the above link from Kyrion's post. If however, you should follow it, this creature must in no way, shape or form appear in our campaign.

Kyrion
04-16-2002, 03:03 AM
Orginally posted by Chioran

Just so we nip this one in the bud. El, you are not allowed to follow the above link from Kyrion's post. If however, you should follow it, this creature must in no way, shape or form appear in our campaign.

I'll take that as a compliment! :)