PDA

View Full Version : Aeric Boeruine

Elton Robb
06-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Discussion thread for Aeric Boeruine (http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Aeric Boeruine). If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Anyone have the Sword and Crown ESD/.pdf? I'd like you to upload Darien Avan's, Aeric Boeruine's, and Aubrae Avan's portraits (along with Roubhe's) into the wiki please.

kgauck
07-05-2007, 08:40 PM
I noticed some of the history of Aeric's personal page conflicted with the stuff on the realm page's history. I tried to start harmonizing the two (adding the father's name from the realm page and pushing the other names up a generation), but its going to take more work to harmonize both pages.

Thelandrin
08-04-2008, 06:43 PM
I would have set Aeric's levels as a Noble 6/Fighter 6, rather than the Noble 5/Fighter 7 setup we currently have on the page. This is mechanically better for him, as it means better saves, no loss of iterative attacks and an improved noble ability.

Also, how on earth does Aeric only have 36 VP and 12 WP?

Mojczak
08-08-2008, 11:53 AM
why Aeric has exotic weapon: bastard sword in addition to the fact that he is supposed to have it already, by the description of the noble class that says that noble are proficient in the elite weapons and armours arrays of their respective regions

kgauck
08-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Sounds like an error.

Thelandrin
08-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Well, perhaps whomever wrote that subscribed to the belief that "elite weapons" does not necessarily equate to "exotic weapons". Proficiency in the bastard sword comes in both martial and exotic flavours, after all.