PDA

View Full Version : Arjan

cyrano24100
05-25-2007, 05:04 AM
Discussion thread for Arjan (http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Arjan). If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Thelandrin
05-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Hey, look Arjan. You're popular! :)

Arjan
05-25-2007, 11:32 AM
> This post was generated by the Birthright.net message forum.
> You can view the entire thread at:
> http://www.birthright.net/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=3813
>
Thelandrin wrote:
> Hey, look Arjan. You`re popular! :)
>
>

sigh.. why do people always want to talk about me in public and never just
behind my back so i dont hear it ;)

Thelandrin
05-25-2007, 11:41 AM
*helpfully whispers to himself about Arjan from the other side of the North Sea*

kgauck
05-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Its a fan site! Whose got pictures?

Arjan
05-25-2007, 12:37 PM
Its a fan site! Whose got pictures?

well probably with some creativity (read logical thinking), sir tiamat can find some of me ;)

Sir Tiamat
05-25-2007, 01:29 PM
well probably with some creativity (read logical thinking), sir tiamat can find some of me ;)

Great a discussion thread on Arjan; we should at least modify the wiki on Arjan to incorporate Arjan’s well known and infamous tendency to abuse mod. powers for snooping. ;)

And I'll try

Arjan
05-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Great a discussion thread on Arjan; we should at least modify the wiki on Arjan to incorporate Arjan’s well known and infamous tendency to abuse mod. powers for snooping. ;)

yikes, dont turn me into an awny ;)

Sir Tiamat
05-25-2007, 01:41 PM
In 3 min. I have gotten a last name, but there are more with your first and last name... I will not post it though...

Thelandrin
05-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Well, just as well you speak Dutch, eh Tiamat? Any searches I did for Arjan or Sharouma either turned up food, this site or Dutch language pages! :)

kgauck
05-25-2007, 03:05 PM
Apparently, Dutch is a code.

Arjan
05-25-2007, 03:15 PM
In 3 min. I have gotten a last name, but there are more with your first and last name... I will not post it though...

well my last name has been on this site too in previous designs and other br sites, so i have no problem with it :)
if you can find it, in fact the whole world can!

and ofc, this thread is useless without pics ;)

but there are more with your first and last name

hmm if you put it between quotes in google, atleast the first 3 pages is all me, yikes :S

but the one with the pictures isnt there.. and only you as a dutch would be able to know which one that could be :)

Sir Tiamat
05-25-2007, 03:46 PM
well my last name has been on this site too in previous designs and other br sites, so i have no problem with it :)
if you can find it, in fact the whole world can!

and ofc, this thread is useless without pics ;)

hmm if you put it between quotes in google, atleast the first 3 pages is all me, yikes :S

but the one with the pictures isnt there.. and only you as a dutch would be able to know which one that could be :)

Well now I think I have got everything...

Sadly the photo's of Morocco are in cache, and I can not put them on the Wiki.

I could place adress and tel nr on the Wiki, but then again better not...

Arjan
05-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Well now I think I have got everything...

Sadly the photo's of Morocco are in cache, and I can not put them on the Wiki.

ah guess you mean Wayn dot com.. deleted my account a while ago (too many "russian proposals" hehe) ...so no pics there anymore

I could place adress and tel nr on the Wiki, but then again better not...
ok made your point ;)

there are still some pics floating arround on a very popular dutch site though

AndrewTall
05-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I think that Charles was wondering what had happened to the Rjurik winds PBEM pages - he is the DM.

The pages are all now orphans and appear to have been wiped clean of information when viewed with the main page merely a redirect - although run a search for 'rjurik winds' and it's clear that there's information in them.

As to Moroccan photo's of Arjan, I am sure we are all intrigued Sir Tiamat, myself I am wondering what 'russian proposals' Arjan got...

Sir Tiamat
05-27-2007, 08:58 AM
ah guess you mean Wayn dot com.. deleted my account a while ago (too many "russian proposals" hehe) ...so no pics there anymore

ok made your point ;)

there are still some pics floating arround on a very popular dutch site though

Well I'll simply take your word for it and leave it at that ;)