PDA

View Full Version : Anuirean Archers (Cry Havoc)

Dcolby
05-18-2007, 05:28 PM
Discussion thread for Archers CH (http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Archers CH). If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Dcolby
05-18-2007, 05:35 PM
I am unaquainted with the CH system so If my comment is Idiotic please bear with me..

Your archers as described are carrying 280 arrows coming in at 42 pounds and 21 pounds of other gear.. They have a twelve strength which limits them to 43 pounds of gear before they have a reduced movement, yet they are listed as still having a 30' move.

Is there a system for a baggage train that I am unaware of, or is that assumed? :confused:

Sir Tiamat
05-19-2007, 11:14 AM
I am unaquainted with the CH system so If my comment is Idiotic please bear with me..

Your archers as described are carrying 280 arrows coming in at 42 pounds and 21 pounds of other gear.. They have a twelve strength which limits them to 43 pounds of gear before they have a reduced movement, yet they are listed as still having a 30' move.

Is there a system for a baggage train that I am unaware of, or is that assumed? :confused:

Good point...

Shows that I have not been paying attention ;)

That must be corrected, and I should look into the other units as well...

Thanx

Sir Tiamat
05-19-2007, 11:39 AM
I thought it best to halve the nr of arrows