PDA

View Full Version : Darien Avan

Jaleela
05-08-2007, 01:57 AM
Discussion thread for Darien Avan (http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Darien Avan). If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Jaleela
05-08-2007, 02:01 AM
Was it ever explained why Darien possesses a blood ability that isn't part of the Blood of Anduiras?

Persuasion has always been listed since the box set, but has never been one of Anduiras' blood abilities. I was just curious if it had ever been discussed.

Dcolby
05-08-2007, 01:52 PM
"Was it ever explained why Darien possesses a blood ability that isn't part of the Blood of Anduiras?"

Ha I knew it!! That oily Avan only claims to have Andurias Blood!!:D

ShadowMoon
05-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Andurias; Azrai, whats the difference... :D

Dcolby
05-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Andurias; Azrai, whats the difference... :D

Apparently it matters to Avan enough to conceal hisnow revealed foul Birthright!!!! :D

Thelandrin
05-08-2007, 04:14 PM
It's also not explained why he apparently only has 1 Minor, 2 Major and 2 Great abilities, yet he is listed as having a score of 70 (Great).

Jaleela
05-08-2007, 05:11 PM
"Was it ever explained why Darien possesses a blood ability that isn't part of the Blood of Anduiras?"

Ha I knew it!! That oily Avan only claims to have Andurias Blood!!:D

Blood line. You knew what I meant. :p

kgauck
05-08-2007, 05:12 PM
The rules for characters presented did not follow the rules for characters created. A certain Vos Paladin is the favorite example. Many people I've seen favor the notion of dynastic abilities. While the abilities listed in the rule book are common for derivations, families may have exceptional abilities for their derivation.

Dcolby
05-08-2007, 06:14 PM
The rules for characters presented did not follow the rules for characters created. A certain Vos Paladin is the favorite example. Many people I've seen favor the notion of dynastic abilities. While the abilities listed in the rule book are common for derivations, families may have exceptional abilities for their derivation.

Not me!! I have always secretly harbored a dislike for that Avan.....fella....now I know why!! ;)