PDA

View Full Version : Alamie

Jaleela
04-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Discussion thread for Alamie (http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Alamie). If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

Jaleela
04-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Some of this looks to be official material, some of it seems to be player generated. Without BR templates applied, it's hard to know for sure, I feel that editing would not be appropriate.

kgauck
04-24-2007, 08:22 PM
Can you be a little more clear about what you are prposing and why?

vota dc
04-24-2007, 11:59 PM
With Alamie they have done an excellent work.Some grammatical errors,but they were quickly corrected.
A question is:Carilon Alam is a 2 o 5 level noble?
Some people claim that is 2 because he is too lazy and he doesn't claimed north Alamie,others say that is a master of intrigue (toymaker,secret knights ecc).
In my opinion 5 is correct because he is duke for many years,and if the puppet of Cariele is 5 level too I think that Carilon deserves the fifth level!

Ehm a little question...Soraene = Diedreen?

shaewoo
11-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Very nice, who ever wrote this.

Cmalik
01-09-2008, 10:29 AM
thanks. It was alot of work, Chris Linebarger did most of whats here, though I did alot of the research and proofreading along with some history sections. This is mostly reproduced from my Alamie sourcebook Chris and I, along with many birthright.net contributers, wrote on and off over the years.
Good news is I am ready to upload a finished version of the book. It is only missing castle maps.