PDA

View Full Version : How does one earn the title of Birthright developer

Lord Eldred
02-27-2002, 01:09 AM
I have noticed that the number of posts does not dictate whether you have earned the title of birthright developer, in fact one just has 9 posts the last time I checked. How do you earn that title?

Lawgiver
02-27-2002, 05:36 AM
Its not related to the # of posts at all. You get elected into the group. We are up to about 6 or 7 members and are close to maxed out. We're all working on developing the 3e products for Birthright.

Arjan
02-27-2002, 09:09 PM
i didnt feel the title "birthright developer" was a right name afterall, i therefor changed now to "Birthright D20 Team" that describes more what we are doing now

A.

Lord Eldred
02-28-2002, 10:13 PM
Cool deal. Let me know if you need someone to preview and critique what you do. I would be happy to help out!

Arch-Sorcerer Gargamel
03-06-2002, 04:09 PM
Critique is all the rage these days, count me in as the Critic #2.

Lord Shaene
03-07-2002, 04:31 PM
Um Lord Eldred you have way to much other stuff to be doing, i rescind your offer to critique.

Chioran
03-07-2002, 06:30 PM
Orginally posted by Lord Shaene

Um Lord Eldred you have way to much other stuff to be doing, i rescind your offer to critique.

I second that.

Geez that's twice in one day.

Lord Shaene
03-08-2002, 12:55 PM
see i told you Lord Eldred cant critique those for you, he doesnt even have enough time to respond to these post as of late.

Chioran
03-08-2002, 07:51 PM
Same goes for emails. He tells you that he responded, but that is only to throw you off while he slacks.

Lord Shaene
03-12-2002, 03:43 AM
maybe they should put slacker instead of one of the lost under his name?

Lord Eldred
03-18-2002, 03:12 AM
That is Lord Slacker to the both of you!

I respond to all emails in a timely manner, I am shocked that you suggest otherwise!

As for posts check out my post numbers compared to yours and then we will see who the slackers are!

Lawgiver
03-19-2002, 12:14 AM
Orginally posted by Lord Eldred
As for posts check out my post numbers compared to yours and then we will see who the slackers are!

At least we know why he doesn't have time to answer emails. ;)

Lord Shaene
03-19-2002, 07:09 PM
Thats because we are too busy responding to our emails Lord Slacker

Chioran
03-19-2002, 07:42 PM
Orginally posted by Lord Shaene

Thats because we are too busy responding to our emails Lord Slacker

Lord Slacker, You know you are in trouble when Shaene and I are both in agreement. Clearly you have become the epitome of slackerocity.

Lord Eldred
04-01-2002, 03:18 PM
I should have read this board before giving experience points for the last adventure. I should have waited at least four more months instead of just two days. Overall my slackerhood has gone way up as my professional responsibilities have increased.

Chioran
04-01-2002, 03:42 PM
I was terribly impressed by your turn-around on exp this time.

Kudos.

Emerald Greybeard
07-31-2002, 03:44 PM
Geez, like a couple of old nagging wives!!

Lord Eldred
08-01-2002, 04:56 AM
Stay out of it Queenie!

Dosiere
10-29-2002, 06:04 AM
I resent Lord Eldred getting my title as Lord Slacker. That is my title, I tell you! Mine!

I have taken six months to resolve a single turn and the clock is still ticking! :)

FOr those interested...Legacy of Ruin is about to start back up. There are positions available and it will have a new webpage, URL and everything. I'll post more info so that the links and such can be updated later.

Raheer
12-01-2002, 09:09 AM
I admit it took me awhile to finally join up here as a submitter, but I would love to do some playtesting for any new 3ed Birthright stuff that you folk put up! (I have been running a magician for nigh on 6 months now in a Forgotten Realms campaign that a friend of mine has been running, and I would love to involve this character [and myself, of course!] in the development of the next generation of Birthright.) I have been running 2ed Birthright campaigns for 3 years, and have aquired every sourcebook or setting souce material that managed to find itself into Powell's Books in Portland, Oregon, but I NEED MORE!!!

Thank you,

Raheer

morgramen
12-01-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Dosiere
FOr those interested...Legacy of Ruin is about to start back up. There are positions available and it will have a new webpage, URL and everything. I'll post more info so that the links and such can be updated later.

Any updates on this one Shane? I tried your legacyofruin.com URL, and got some whacky netster page or something....

It seems to be another lull period in PBeMs around the net...

Ariadne
12-04-2002, 12:42 PM
General question: What are the requirements to become a "Birthright developer", someone of the "BR-D20-Team" or something alike?

Something like writing BR articles +20, gaming +15, must you have a bloodline in real live or what? ;)

Arjan
12-04-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Ariadne

General question: What are the requirements to become a "Birthright developer", someone of the "BR-D20-Team" or something alike?

Something like writing BR articles +20, gaming +15, must you have a bloodline in real live or what? ;)

you can always try to buy it from me ;)

Birthright developer : €10,-/month

BR-D20-Team: €25,-/month (friends are expesive :))

lol
Arjan

Ariadne
12-05-2002, 08:40 AM
I see! So the official BR-page is marketing oriented!!! Is this the only way to get permission from WotC? ;)