PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing Posts

celtibear
11-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Okay, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if I was edited, but I had posted a reply to a thread on 11/16; the reply was veiwable, it showed up in the forum index as a reply, and I thought I had replied to the thread in an appropriate manner. Today, 11/17, my posted reply is gone; not only not in the thread I replied into, but not searchable. What gives?

Arjan
11-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Okay, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if I was edited, but I had posted a reply to a thread on 11/16; the reply was veiwable, it showed up in the forum index as a reply, and I thought I had replied to the thread in an appropriate manner. Today, 11/17, my posted reply is gone; not only not in the thread I replied into, but not searchable. What gives?

this could be due to some action yesterday.

A reply from the mailinglist to a deleted spam message was filling the database somehow (wasnt deleted by the mailbox script)
Thus i had to delete all the messages (100+) from the database manually, and it is thus possible that i deleted another message along with it.

i will backtrace your reply that was send to the mailinglist and if i find it i will post it again.

arjan

Arjan
11-17-2006, 09:24 PM
reposted your reply