PDA

View Full Version : skills and feats

Huntress
02-07-2002, 03:22 PM
Well I am still plodding along trying to do all the skill and feats stuff for my characters. I have looked at lots of the Birthright 3ed stuff and while they all list what skills and feats are new or changed for brithright, I have only found 1 that lists what all the skills are (not all the feats though) but none of them describe what they all are or do. Is there anywhere that lists these? I don't just want those that are unique to BR or are slightly different in BR, I want the lot as I have no 3ed books, only 2ed and the profiencies and secondary skills do not really equate to skills and feats.
I realise that some things like the old thief abilities are now skills but some appear to have new names.

Anyway as I said, does anyone know where they may be on the web with decriptions as well as a complete listing?

Green Knight
02-08-2002, 10:55 AM
Go to http://www.wizards.com

Then head for games/rolepalying games/d20 system. There you'll find all skills (and feats) used in the 3ed PHB ready for download.

Huntress
02-10-2002, 01:54 PM
I am very grateful for that. I had looked there under Dungeons and Dragons and hadn't thought to check under d20.

Huntress
02-26-2002, 01:11 AM
Does anyone have the list of what skills etc are in this classes group? I have the listing for all the ones in the players handbook, but of course Aristocrat is apparently discribed in the DMG.

Oh and also, I know in 3ed you get to increase your stats as you go but how and when? Do you get say a point to add to stats every 3 levels or what? and can you add them to any stat or is there rules about which ones?

Arlen Blaede
02-27-2002, 02:15 AM
I can't really help you with the skills as I don't have my books right now, but as for the stat increases I can enlighten you.

Every four character levels that you gain you may increase one of your stats by one point. Example: I have a 3rd level fighter with a 17 strength. Upon reaching 4th level I can then increase my strength by one point raising it to an 18. All the relavent skills and die rolls are affected by this change as well. (ie. melee attack/damage bonus, some skill rolls, etc.)