PDA

View Full Version : Just checking..

ROF
03-02-2006, 02:44 PM
..to see if people would be interested, if I started a small pbem. I am thinking of using a slightly modified rule version of what is used in RoE. The tone of the game would be Anarchy vs. Order and Cultural meltingpot. I was thinking of the following realms:

Vampires Hold - npc
principality of North Rohrmarch -pc
Kingdom of South Rohrmarch -pc
Iron peaks - four provinces in the Chimaeron - npc
principality of Mhowe - one province in the Chimaeron - pc
County of Khurinlach - Baniere and Rhourke in the Chimaeon - npc
Baruk-Azhik - npc
Asarwe - two provinces in the Harrowmarsh - pc
The Harrowmarsh - npc

Haelyns Warriors - pc
Stormlord Seerbrand -pc
Waters Blessing -pc
The Fortress -pc
Church of Alenecht - pc
Temple of Laerme - pc

Iron Guild - guild mainly situated in Iron peaks -pc
Frodrik Forestannen -pc
Steelbenders Guilden -pc
Royal Guild of Baruk-Azhik -npc
The Hydra -npc

Chimaera -maybe pc
Court Wizard of Asarwe - pc
Meganno the Sorcerer -pc
The Enigma -Unknown wizard with holdings in the Harrowmarsh maybe pc
The Lady of the Lake -Courtwizard for County Khurinlach, npc
Masetian Wizard of - pc
Rohrmarch

As I have no programme to create a homepage with, it would be run entirely on free boards on the internet, unless someone would be altruistic enough to help create a homepage.

hmm....more will follow, but for now, some input as goes to if the realms are interesting, since new have been made, as well as general interest in the game at large :)

Cheers

Uruḷki
03-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Well, interest at large is in (speaking only on my behalf), as for the Kingdoms available, I believe that indeed "the more to come" would be welcome.

Am I right, nonetheless, to believe that the axis of the campaign shall be the conflict in Rohrmarch?

graham anderson
03-02-2006, 08:08 PM
I would be interested anything to do with the harrowmarsh and masetians is good I cant help but love the caracdir and hydrakin.

Benjamin
03-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Just to point out something...

This is maybe the 3rd or 4th PBEM set around Rohrmarch I know about (not all have gone public) in the last 2 months. In my 11 years of BR I haven't known any other games set specifically here. I am curious as to why the sudden interest in Rohrmarch. Anyway...

Yes, I'm interested! I am always interested in PBEMs.

Graham... caracdir and hydrakin? Got a thing for lizardfolk? :P

graham anderson
03-03-2006, 05:58 PM
yes lizard folk are good but caracdir are better and hydrakin can be just about anything. Some of my favourite races are kobolds , quaggoth's and bugbears. The poor hydrakin got a rough deel in the brcs and I dont like the representation there the 2nd ed one is better and I am doing a little bit now and then to redo the caracdir for my games.

ROF
03-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Well....the focus would be centered on conflict in general, and on order versus anarchy as mentioned, so a certain amount of attention towards Rohrmarch can be said to be present. But a heavy conflict area would also be the iron peaks.

:) Thanks for your input.

Uruḷki
03-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Hello there... Just eager to know if something is in the wings...