PDA

View Full Version : Seeds of War

Pedroig
01-14-2022, 06:32 AM
Not sure if anyone has seen or backed this when it was in Kickstarter, but they created a world/system that pays homage to the OG, Birthright. Different world, different background, different type of scion. But for an RPG independent realm management system, it works fairly well. They even have a web app to keep track of realm level actions.

https://seedsofwars.com/

Hope it helps some folks out.

Doyle
01-25-2022, 04:17 AM
Backed SoW when someone (probably Fox) let me know this was an attempt to do a version of the BR system concept in 5e, but couldn't get the rights to BR.
Got the SoW game book, but haven't tried out the realm management yet. The web ap can be modified to run off the Cerilia or other custom maps. Of the two campaigns I'm currently running, one is in Ceres (SoW) and a 5e game in Cerilia. Both adventure only until the players manage to take a realm / holdings.

rdnsantos
01-25-2022, 02:53 PM
This is a great idea, and a wounderfull tool. Still lacks some functions, but the potential is still there. I was woundering if someone would share the burden to create Cerilia in SoW. Guess it will take our games to another level. If someone else wants to join, im all for it.

AndrewTall
01-26-2022, 10:22 PM
I'm glad to hear its working, I knew I wouldn't have time to use it due to RL issues but backed it in the hope it would be useful for PBEMs - anything to lighten the DM burden is a good thing in my book.