PDA

View Full Version : New File Added: BRcharactersheetAD&D2E

Messy1
02-17-2019, 04:54 AM
Downloads: A new file has been added by Messy1:

BRcharactersheetAD&D2E (http://www.birthright.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=193)

Hello,

This is a custom AD&D2e character sheet that I designed specifically for the BRCS.

It's 4 pages on legal size paper and is laid out so it can be printed double sided and then the pages can be folded neatly in half to make a very nice book for your characters' information. I will have another PDF with fillable text boxes very soon in the next week or so and I will also upload that.

Enjoy,
Messy1

AndrewTall
02-19-2019, 06:29 PM
Thanks Messy 1, sparked some happy memories of 2e for this gamer.

Messy1
02-20-2019, 12:06 AM
Thanks Messy 1, sparked some happy memories of 2e for this gamer.

My pleasure! IDK when I decided to run a BR campaign I just naturally went with the rules that I grew up with and was most familiar with. I'm playing with a few Pathfinder and D&D veterans and they seem to be enjoying the slightly (or vastly) different rules.

I'm making a lot of charts and "cheat sheets" so I can look up spells and information quickly from the different manuals. I haven's ruled out making a document with all of the spells categorized by school/sphere/class/type etc. I found an AMAZING document that compiled, categorized, and referenced EVERY non-weapon proficiency in the AD&D2e manuals. It's been invaluable.

Also, not that this matters much, I'm still giving WoC and D&D some business, y buying a bunch of miniatures, tile sets, battlemats, and other helpful props and accessories that enhance the game for my players.

If you'd like to know more just chat me up.

Best,
Messy1