PDA

View Full Version : Birthright / Kingmaker / Pathfinder Campaign in Austin TX

sir_ladahad
07-17-2016, 04:05 PM
We have a regular Pathfinder group which meets Sundays at 3:00 p.m. at various locations in Austin, Texas.

They are four of us and we each take turns as GM.

On my weekends, I am running a Pathfinder / Kingmaker campaign set in Cerilia.

The group are playing the three sons (cavalier, fighter & paladin) of Count Robin Ghonallison of Tournen. Other drop-in players have been cast as cousins. Our first game session was spent drawing the family tree.

We are interested in recruiting a small number of mature, solid, team players who are a good fit with our current group.

Interested persons may contact me via private message and we can arrange a meeting.

Thanks.

Jeff

AndrewTall
07-17-2016, 05:11 PM
I'm a little geographically challenged with regard to your group so can't make it but good luck with your game.

Lee
07-22-2016, 02:52 PM
^ What he said.

As a GM for a similar campaign, I'd like to ask a few details-- where are your Stolen Lands? Mine is the Mistmoor, with Rovninodensk standing in for Brevoy.

sir_ladahad
07-26-2016, 01:14 AM
^ What he said.

As a GM for a similar campaign, I'd like to ask a few details-- where are your Stolen Lands? Mine is the Mistmoor, with Rovninodensk standing in for Brevoy.

The Five Peaks. No direct parallel to Brevoy, but the combination of Tuornen vs. Alamie and / or Boeruine vs. Avanil lends some of that dynamic.

Practically everyone in the neighborhood would support cleaning the place up, so they shouldn't lack for sponsors. Part of the trick will be navigating between those sponsors and the expected favors each will want in return.

Lee
08-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Five Peaks seems a good choice.

Will you be working in BR characters, like the Warlock and the dragon, who are supposed to be in the Five Peaks, or running with only the AP's critters?

FYI, Paizo's messageboards has a KM board, and there's a lot of good stuff a GM can steal from there. My favorite may be turning Hargulka into a rival proto-kingdom during Book 2.