PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Starting a Birthright PBEM

JakobLiar
10-24-2015, 11:41 PM
Hey, I see that there is only really one gaming going on. Does anyone have any intention on creating a Birthright PBeM? Does anyone need any assistance in doing it (storyline assistance, someone to bounce ideas off of)? I'm finding myself very bored lately.

arpig2
11-13-2015, 08:49 PM
There are a whole pile of openings in my game.

JakobLiar
11-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Understood, arpig2, yours was the one I was mentioning. I was asking if there were any others being made. Afterward, I see linde is starting one as well, so that will be quite interesting. I am also working on my own that is post-normal Birthright in Anuire and centered around Aduria.

JakobLiar
11-26-2015, 12:38 AM
If I might ask, is there more of a preference for Pathfinder over 5th Edition? In setting up mine, I am about to start making some pre-set characters unless people want to make their own, but in case of NPC-ran situations I'd like to have a character to look at.

arpig2
11-27-2015, 05:47 AM
I don't think it really makes a lot of difference, 3.5, Pathfinder, and 5 are all based on the same basic game mechanics, so wouldn't really alter the Birthright level play too much.

JakobLiar
11-28-2015, 04:29 AM
I like 5th Edition but, unlike Pathfinder, it's products are not available for public view. It seems that you have to buy the books in order to view the contents and I am worried about putting it in 5th Edition, posting the classes/races/etc... and getting sued or having some other legal problem. However, with Pathfinder it's not quite Dungeons and Dragons, but has such a wonderful selection of things and is also fully open to the public to view and access.

Lord_Johnny
03-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Hey Guys, Gals, and folks of all races! I'm looking to be playing a new (or at least not running for more than a couple of sessions) PBEM for Birthright. I can a do either 3.5 or Pathfinder. I am willing to do other systems, but have no experience with those at all, so would be needing a bit of help to play those.

I am looking for a bit more on the Kingdom builder side of things, but I do enjoy adventures and definitely the political / social aspects.

I do enjoy playing Roesone so if you have that slot open, or you have a world that there is a kingdom that starts out similar to Roesone, let me know. I don't check here very often, so send me an email at john4rockon@gmail.com

Thanks guys and gals!