PDA

View Full Version : Image verification problem

Gallowglacht
10-24-2015, 08:17 AM
Hi,
I saw a post on RPGnet by a user called Silverlion.
They have forgotten their password, but say that the image verification is broken so they cannot send a message or reset their password. Is there anything you can do to help?

RPGnet message
------------------------------

Does anyone have a functioning account on Birthright.Net? I don't recall my password and their image verification stuff isn't working to send them a message, or reclaim my password. I wanted to take a look at their 5E stuff. If they could pass word on to the owners/admins that people are wanting to use the site...

------------------------------

Thanks.

AndrewTall
10-24-2015, 07:37 PM
:(

I could find the user on the mod forum, but couldn't see how to reset their password, sorry.

Andrew

Sorontar
10-26-2015, 11:06 PM
I have admin access and can reset passwords. I have sent a private email to the address for that account.

Sorontar

Silverlion
10-26-2015, 11:47 PM
Thank you. I can now access the sight, but fear other people may have issues with the image verification system.

Arius Vistoon
10-27-2015, 04:26 AM
thanks,

i will take a look.

Arjan
10-27-2015, 05:43 PM
Thank you. I can now access the sight, but fear other people may have issues with the image verification system.
yep, i was "shut out" as well. couldnt reset :)

AndrewTall
10-27-2015, 09:30 PM
Hi Arjan! We miss you :(

How have you been?

Arjan
10-27-2015, 11:18 PM
Hi Arjan! We miss you :(

How have you been?

well you can always drop me a note to see if i can help out, still have some knowldge here and there about the site.

and i am noticing quite some other strange behaviours as well.. was replying to this thread and when posting it gave me the message that my attachments were too large....

but i have been good, living on the other site of the world right now in Inca land.
Without any kind of roleplaying, that sucks, but he, it was my chaoice to live here :)

Gallowglacht
10-29-2015, 01:05 AM
Hi guys, thanks for getting Silverlion up and running again.

:o Erm, over on RPGnet another user asked me to mention they are having the same problem.
A user called Gaidin. Can we help them out too?

Thanks.

Arius Vistoon
10-29-2015, 07:14 PM
Hi guys, thanks for getting Silverlion up and running again.

:o Erm, over on RPGnet another user asked me to mention they are having the same problem.
A user called Gaidin. Can we help them out too?

Thanks.

ok, i contact him.
For the image verifiaction, Arjan or me correct it in less than one week.

Gallowglacht
10-29-2015, 11:01 PM
ok, i contact him.
For the image verifiaction, Arjan or me correct it in less than one week.

Thanks again.
Passed along message to RPGnet thread to say you guys are correcting it.

AndrewTall
11-01-2015, 04:40 PM
well you can always drop me a note to see if i can help out, still have some knowldge here and there about the site.

and i am noticing quite some other strange behaviours as well.. was replying to this thread and when posting it gave me the message that my attachments were too large....

but i have been good, living on the other site of the world right now in Inca land.
Without any kind of roleplaying, that sucks, but he, it was my chaoice to live here :)

I don't like running to you every time we have an issue, but thanks for the offer.

I'm glad to hear that you are ok.

Gallowglacht
11-11-2015, 02:12 PM
I bring news of another lost soul.

They believe their name here is Enochscion or Sword of Spirit (or maybe Sword_of_Spirit). Enochscion is what they go by on rpgnet.

Thelandrin
11-11-2015, 08:23 PM
After some searching, I have sent Sword of Spirit a password reminder.

Sword of Spirit
11-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Thanks!

Gallowglacht
11-14-2015, 10:09 PM
Thanks again.

I seem to have fallen into the position of unofficial Birthright contact on RPGnet. I'm sorry and hope this isn't getting irritating for mods.

Another user contacted me for help with the same issue. Their account name is Snoogboo4.

Thanks again.

AndrewTall
11-15-2015, 11:18 AM
I seem to have fallen into the position of unofficial Birthright contact on RPGnet. I'm sorry and hope this isn't getting irritating for mods.

No problem at all, indeed, thanks for letting us know.

Gallowglacht
01-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Hi me again.

Is it possible to work around the image verification for new members? Now there is someone on RPGnet who would like to join. Is there a way I could pass contact details between this person and a mod and have them verified that way?

Thanks.

Arius Vistoon
01-07-2016, 11:19 AM
hi,
i look this night. Sorry to don't did it before (i'm busy on a update of the forum). After that i will know how many time i need to give a correction.

Arius Vistoon
01-07-2016, 09:05 PM
i remove the image verification. Now is a question (the answer is "birthright"). For me, it's enough to check.
Work but seems there are pb with email. I investigate tomorrow

AndrewTall
01-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Thanks, as ever, for the work you put in Arius, and in particular for fixing the site, again.

Gallowglacht
01-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Thank you Arius, I'll pass on the news :)

Vreejack
01-11-2016, 11:29 PM
I just tried to log in and kept getting "wrong password" messages, while the failed try counter kept going up. This confused me so I asked for a password by email and it never arrived. But I was apparently logged in just fine, all the same.