PDA

View Full Version : Domain Action pdf or list.

Volomon
02-24-2015, 12:35 AM
I'm just looking for something I can easily print out, and it is amazingly difficult to locate a document which fits the bill. I'm just looking for the Domain actions that can simply be printed out with a short description.

Someone must know of one.

Sorontar
02-24-2015, 07:28 AM
BRCS:Chapter_five/Ruling_a_domain/Domain_action_descriptions (http://www.birthright.net/forums/showwiki.php?title=BRCS:Chapter_five_Ruling_a_doma in_Domain_action_descriptions) is the domain actions for the BRCS. Is that any help?

Sorontar

JakobLiar
02-27-2015, 01:07 AM
For some reason that is coming up blank, Sorontar.

Vicente
02-27-2015, 03:23 AM
Well, the link comes blank but you can follow the idea: go to the wiki, chapter 5, etc

You will find the domain actions list there :)

arpig2
02-27-2015, 11:21 PM
Here is the Action section of my Zaidan-Tai website.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5zdtsm0yzyhmrmf/Actions.zip?dl=0

They have been heavily modified to fit both the ROE rule set and that specific setting, but they can still be of use

Volomon
02-28-2015, 03:38 PM
Ya none of these are in a reasonable printable format. I just need a straight list, in like PDF or something Action, cost, result ect,.

I guess there are none. So weird. I just need something I can hand to someone on a piece of paper.

AndrewTall
02-28-2015, 04:23 PM
Ya none of these are in a reasonable printable format. I just need a straight list, in like PDF or something Action, cost, result ect,.

I guess there are none. So weird. I just need something I can hand to someone on a piece of paper.

I will have a look tomorrow when I am back home, I may have something I did as part of the prep for the wiki ( http://www.birthright.net/forums/showwiki.php?title=Domain_action_summary ) as I often worked offline in word.

AndrewTall
02-28-2015, 04:31 PM
I attach a quick copy and paste from the domain action summary with the "see expanded description" links removed so it fit on two pages.

arpig2
02-28-2015, 05:05 PM
OK, so I went digging around on my server for old files and found the following:
Again, it reflects my own house rules version of the actions, but it is a good starting point for you.

arpig2
02-28-2015, 05:08 PM
I also found this PDF version of the stuff on my web site in my first post.

Sorontar
03-01-2015, 05:37 AM
I fixed the link in my previous post. It was a errant square bracket.

So the table of contents at the top of the page isn't enough? I realise it doesn't have the descriptions but the titles contain a lot of the numbers etc.

1 Character actions
1.1 Adventure [Character]
1.2 Ply Trade [Character]
1.3 Research [Character]
1.4 Training [Character]
1.5 Travel [Character]

2 Court actions
2.1 Build [Court; 1d4 GB; DC 0]
2.2 Decree [Court; 1 GB; DC -]
2.3 Disband [Court; 0 GB; DC varies]
2.4 Finance [Court; 0 GB]
2.5 Muster/Train Troops [Court; varies GB]
2.6 Occupy province [Court; 1 GB]

3 Standard actions
3.1 Agitate [Standard/Realm; Lead; 1 GB]
3.2 Cast Realm Spell [Standard; GB varies]
3.3 Ceremony [Standard; Administrate; 1 GB]
3.4 Contest Holding [Standard/Realm; Administrate; 1 GB]
3.5 Contest Trade Route [Standard; Diplomacy; 1 GB]
3.6 Create Holding [Standard; Administrate; 1 GB]
3.7 Create Ley Line [Standard; 1 GB and 1 RP per province crossed (min 2)]
3.8 Create Trade Route [Standard; Diplomacy; 1 GB]
3.9 Diplomacy [Standard; Diplomacy; 1 GB]
3.10 Espionage [Standard; Gather Information; 1 GB]
3.11 Move Troops [Court/Standard; 0 GB]
3.12 Rule Holding [Standard/Realm; Administrate; 1 GB]
3.13 Rule Province [Standard; Administrate; 1 GB per current level of target province]