PDA

View Full Version : The Shawl of Snowflakes, Chapter 2 Temur's Dream

ebatalis
11-17-2014, 08:45 AM
The second part of the Vos driven story conveying around, Karesha, shamanish, and the heartless waste.

http://cerilianet.blogspot.gr/2014/11/the-shawl-of-snowflakes-chapter-2.html

AndrewTall
11-17-2014, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the story.

ebatalis
11-18-2014, 06:59 AM
Thanks for being a reader there mate. As I have said before I am looking forward for more people to post ideas, stories and maybe share their stories with us so we can all be inspired by them. I would love people messaging me with story ideas they have I could make a short fiction of it, also if people have stories and campaigns run at any part of Aebrynis I would be more than thankful if they want to share and I can even try to make a small fiction about characters and events.

Said more than enough, we run an ongoing campaign which takes a slow pace but it is steady and I can claim more than 100 players that have lived in "our" Cerilia. My stories are driven from player actions and events and I would love to get more ideas that would help our Storytelling team with fresh thought. We run this role playing campaign since 1999 and we are rather proud of it, so open up, share your stories, your ideas and help us also "build" maybe a brighter future for Cerilia. (it seems rather dark and creepy at the moment)