PDA

View Full Version : Current PBEM games

Arentak
06-29-2012, 01:43 PM
I can't say that any of these games are in need of players, or pass any judgement on which are better. But I did think it would be a good idea to maintain a list of current, active PBEM's. So, I'll give it a go.

Current Games
Flight from Shadow (http://taelshore.eu5.net/phpBB3/)
Albion 2? (http://birthrightgold.freeforums.net/)
Ruins of Empire playtest (http://paizo.com/campaigns/RuinsOfEmpire)
RPG Crossing Game (https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthread.php?t=189083)

AndrewTall
06-30-2012, 02:23 PM
Ruins of Empire 2 is at least theoretically live although it appears on hold at the moment.

bcraddock01
07-16-2012, 12:48 AM
I can assure Reign is active and has slots. As 2.0 starts (we do as Dawn monthly turns), we have 48 players. This is current taking into account turnover.

Arentak
08-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Added Vacant Throne, updated REI2 to REI3.

Getters
01-14-2013, 05:29 PM
ET2 should be going live around march this year!
Were basic happy with the rules we have done and now are placing the finish touch to the domains ie the easy stuff. We will be handing out to our old crew ie ET long term players the first chose of the bag then the flood gates open.

sorry for the delay life been a bit hectic of late

Raesene co gm for ET 2

http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/empiretwilight/

Thelandrin
01-14-2013, 06:31 PM
I would just like to point out that only the rules are up on the website so far and the domains and map have not only not yet been updated, but they will also undergo significant change. This is the sequel to an alternate-history Anuire game and Ruins of Empire will be completely disregarded.

DM-Isaelie
01-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Eastern Marches has a lot of openings, but as the game appears likely to "resolve itself" within the next two-three turns, and with 11 turns of history to try to come to grasp with, it may not be worth joining currently.

Thatoneguy
01-18-2013, 10:01 PM
How exactly does PBEM work? it seems there a special set of rules and such? I have DMed alot of birthright and other games in my time but never any over the internet.

AndrewTall
01-19-2013, 04:36 PM
Thatoneguy
Curious
How exactly does PBEM work? it seems there a special set of rules and such? I have DMed alot of birthright and other games in my time but never any over the internet.

The PBeMs that I've been in have either used BRCS, 2e or their own ruleset for domain-level play, with relatively little emphasis on character-level play.

The players pick or are assigned domains. In play players use email to conduct diplomacy, plan, scheme, etc - often with a website forum used for "open discussions" or those involving multiple participants (for example the Sword and Crown or a similar gathering where any regent might walk by), website forums can also be used to post short stories, descriptions, discuss rules, etc. Some use a central forum like an imperial court, or conclave in which regents or their representatives can discuss the issues of the day, bicker, pass judgement on each other, etc.

Adventures tend to be the problem child simply because they they take a lot of DM time which tends to be in short supply, solutions I've seen are virtual tabletops, instant messaging, forum threads (which used description & fiat to resolve combat not dice), description emails of the plan with resolution by GM based on resources put in, danger, etc, or simply banning them.

The book-keeping has been dealt with by excel spreadsheets, word documents (both may have set formats, they were handed in at the end of the turn and returned with GM comments on success/failure/etc) birmail (an e-tool which tracks holdings / assets and calculates domain income, etc)

Overall they have worked very well, the key problems I've come across are duration of d4-1 turns (usually caused by drop-outs, people who wanted to "win the game", or DM overload); timing issues - sudden action frenzies at the end of a turn can make it impossible for some players to respond due to RL issues; or a player who is only active intermittently can hold up the action for days between their "on-times"; and rule/back story issues where the learning curve can be excessively steep. You can get issues from player turnover (your regents long-standing carefully-built alliance vanishes overnight when the new player gives their regent a radical makeover) and between players - particularly those who metagame against the DM.other players or assume that everyone knows them and their style of play / take offence easily.

thrakkazz
01-23-2013, 03:03 PM
hi,
You can drop me a mail at thrakkazz2000[@]yahoo.fr if you need a player for any new game assuming this is in the official setting.
I don't want to play in Harry Ploter's world ^^

Thatoneguy
01-23-2013, 06:42 PM
It could be interesting to try to run a PBEM. And seeing as how im a bit of a shut in with nothing but time on my hands....something for me to think on.

DM-Isaelie
01-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Well, ET2 is apparently starting up in March, and I think the EM {Eastern Marches} I am running will end around then, so I will be starting up a new game thereabouts as well.

So, you are probably looking at March at any rate for two potential games. :)

Arentak
03-07-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm a big fan of Birthright. I look forward to any new games opening up soon, as some of the other ones I've been in are either in critical care, or en route to the crematorium.

JakobLiar
03-07-2013, 10:15 PM
And of course I am currently looking for a game as well. Vacant Throne seems to be getting awfully quiet.

billyboy
03-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Anyone know if ET2 is taking reservations yet? I played Boeruine in the last round and would like to give the next version a shot. Also does anyone know who to contact for Torova and what if anything is available?

Arentak
03-08-2013, 09:00 PM
I've been put on a waiting list for ET2 as well. I think Torova is full. Smaller scale games seem to be working better these days.

Derix
03-14-2013, 03:20 AM
Is there a contact point for ET2? When I look at the website it just says that the first game is done and the second is in development. I'd love to see what (if anything) was available but cannot seem to find something like that..

Thanks!

DM-Isaelie
03-16-2013, 01:47 AM
There is currently 1 opening in my game.
If interested, let me know
email: Isaelie @ Gmail . com

DM-Isaelie
03-16-2013, 01:48 AM
There is an opening currently in my game. It is worth noting it uses AD&D 2e rules mostly, with a few tweeks.

If interested, let me know (isaelie.at.gmail.com

Thelandrin
03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
ET2 is definitely in development, but progress has been abruptly halted, until May I'd imagine, due to a a major health issue. Contact arakhor or gettersburg (both gmail.com) for more news.

DM-Isaelie
05-22-2013, 08:30 PM
There is an opening currently in my game. It is worth noting it uses AD&D 2e rules mostly, with a few tweeks.

If interested, let me know (isaelie.at.gmail.com

---
There are currently no openings in the Torova Temylatin game.

I see also that we are down to 3 games going on right now. Ouch!

Arentak
05-23-2013, 03:56 PM
It does suck only having 3 games. At least I have time for each game now. I think i was in 5 or 6 at the high point, and I was having to cut corners on my turns and roleplaying.

DM-Isaelie
05-24-2013, 06:23 PM
It does suck only having 3 games. At least I have time for each game now. I think i was in 5 or 6 at the high point, and I was having to cut corners on my turns and roleplaying.

To be honest, back in university, oh... 10 years ago now (gah!), I was in at least 5-6 games at any time too. I remember sending emails in one game thinking I was Ilien when I was actually Aerenwe, heh.

Thelandrin
05-24-2013, 10:16 PM
The sequel to Empire's Twilight will be called Empire's Twilight: Mistridge and will feature 14 counts and other nobles from three great families scheming to take the ducal throne of Brosengae. The game is unlikely to start before the summer at this rate, though. :(

DM-Isaelie
06-04-2013, 04:31 PM
2 games... (I feel like the count, ahahahahah!)
Also, if anyone wants to play a small startup mercenary company or an adventurer, there is room for a couple players in Torova.

jamusdemus
07-17-2013, 07:49 PM
I don't want to sound desperate but I'm really missing some D&D action. I'd love to get back into the swing of it, preferably online or play-by-email. I used to play birthright many years ago. Don't worry about me being rusty, as long as I get the right books or pdf :)

DM-Isaelie
07-18-2013, 02:21 AM
I don't want to sound desperate but I'm really missing some D&D action. I'd love to get back into the swing of it, preferably online or play-by-email. I used to play birthright many years ago. Don't worry about me being rusty, as long as I get the right books or pdf :)

A Mercenary captain is available to be played currently in the game I am running (http://s1.zetaboards.com/Anuire/index/) as well as a couple other regents.

It is domain level based, though there is some opportunity for 2e adventures.

AndrewTall
07-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Ruins of Empire 3 is being prepared at the moment, but we already have a full rack of players from ROE II, sorry.

Magian
07-20-2013, 02:20 PM
So does that mean you are too busy to play a game Andrew or are you open?

AndrewTall
07-20-2013, 05:17 PM
So does that mean you are too busy to play a game Andrew or are you open?

I'm sub-DM on ROE III so suspect that it will devour my life. :D

billyboy
07-22-2013, 01:39 PM
If there are any availabilities can you please let us know? I have tried to apply for the bored that the discussion is taking place on but have yet to be accepted. I need my birthright fix!!!

DM-Isaelie
07-31-2013, 07:46 PM
If there are any availabilities can you please let us know? I have tried to apply for the bored that the discussion is taking place on but have yet to be accepted. I need my birthright fix!!!

There are positions available in my game...?

DM-Isaelie
08-15-2013, 09:54 PM
BR Wiki seems to have a not-updated list of "active games."

http://www.birthright.net/brwiki/index.php/Campaign

Perhaps someone can update it / incorporate the actual ongoing games?

billyboy
10-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Turning blue from holding my breath for a game... Any hope out there?

Thelandrin
10-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Not from Empire's Twilight, I'm afraid - or rather, not any time soon. There are worldbuilding issues at present.

Arentak
10-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Turning blue from holding my breath for a game... Any hope out there?

Birthright is going nowhere fast. Might be easier to find a Kingmaker-style game through a Pathfinder message board.

Rowan
10-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Sounds like DnD Next is looking at domain-level rules again, as a module. They've apparently got a group looking at it, and are intending to playtest it with a private Alpha group.

I wonder if this community could, as the largest online Birthright fan community, could contact them and offer groups to playtest?

That might get some games going. Might also be a chance to influence the team with what we've learned over the years. Sounds like something the site admins here and other major community members could lead us in...

Alternately, if/when their module goes live (I wouldn't expect it for 2 or 3 years at least), it might attract people back to the genre.

Vicente
10-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Sounds like DnD Next is looking at domain-level rules again, as a module. They've apparently got a group looking at it, and are intending to playtest it with a private Alpha group.

I wonder if this community could, as the largest online Birthright fan community, could contact them and offer groups to playtest?

That might get some games going. Might also be a chance to influence the team with what we've learned over the years. Sounds like something the site admins here and other major community members could lead us in...

Alternately, if/when their module goes live (I wouldn't expect it for 2 or 3 years at least), it might attract people back to the genre.

Do you have a link for that? I agree that the BR community should be very well suited to help alpha testing such module :)

Mrmadmoa
10-28-2013, 04:29 PM
I haven't played in about 13 years, but I loved the ideas it makes possible. If anyone is running a game and doesn't mind reacquainting me with the system let me know please.

JakobLiar
10-30-2013, 02:25 AM
I've got no promises on this, but I am currently working on another 'generic' Birthright-based PBeM game. Some folks already know of this and have already gone about claiming a few realms, but many are still available. I'm not going to be able to start it for a while as I do not have a website, much less coding as to how to do the game, but I am definitely looking into this all in order to be able to run a game. I have not yet been able to run a Birthright game, but am hopeful that all will be well.

DarkApple
11-07-2013, 10:20 PM
I've got no promises on this, but I am currently working on another 'generic' Birthright-based PBeM game. Some folks already know of this and have already gone about claiming a few realms, but many are still available. I'm not going to be able to start it for a while as I do not have a website, much less coding as to how to do the game, but I am definitely looking into this all in order to be able to run a game. I have not yet been able to run a Birthright game, but am hopeful that all will be well.

Hope you get around to eventually get it off the ground :)
Keep us posted when you open it to the wider community.

DM-Isaelie
11-15-2013, 01:19 AM
Well, just as an update, my game is still going (the Torova one posted in the first post), turn 13 due next Friday. A couple small realms could be taken over, if desired (a few non-landed characters, a wizard, a thief, and a priestess of Ela/Magician).

It is possible though that the game might end within the next couple turns, "organically."

Arentak
11-15-2013, 12:48 PM
We have a cabal of republicans running the show, putting an end to all the monarchists.

DM-Isaelie
01-16-2014, 12:56 AM
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Magian

New game starting in the next couple weeks, looking for some more people to join - it is a create your own domain game... about 5 people more probably would be great.

arpig2
01-16-2014, 06:21 AM
I am trying to get a game up as well, set in an oriental setting of my own design.
Here's a brief over view of the setting: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6lichovp5cww23s/INTRODUCTION%20TO%20ZAIDAN.docx

There are a lot of positions available so if you are at all interested, then drop by the forum (link in my sig) and check it out.

ggarzelli
01-17-2014, 09:20 AM
just wanted to mention a running PBEM is up also called Blood of Elaime:

http://legacyofblood.net/bloodofelaime/

I believe there are 2 openings.

Regards,

Gio

Arentak
02-11-2014, 08:02 PM
The last "whole anuire" pbem to defeat 1d4-1 was Dawn. Think we'll ever have another?

Anyone have any promising projects they want to list here in "under development".

DarkApple
02-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Even a steady and progressively expanding one would be great!
Looking "pointedly" at Bjorn / Green Knight :p

AndrewTall
02-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Even a steady and progressively expanding one would be great!
Looking "pointedly" at Bjorn / Green Knight :p

Green Knight has been sadly let down by yours truly on that front, sorry, on the old d4-1 I seem to have rolled a 1 :(

ROEI and II however smashed d4-1 and did so with style.

Thelandrin
02-14-2014, 01:14 AM
The last "whole anuire" pbem to defeat 1d4-1 was Dawn. Think we'll ever have another?

Empire's Twilight lasted from Nov 2009 to Jan 2012 and ran for eight turns.

arpig2
02-14-2014, 04:37 AM
The official setting? What is there in that for the DM? That takes out all the fun and only leaves the work.

DM-Isaelie
02-23-2014, 10:16 PM
My Eastern Marches game started with Osoerde/Elinie/Coeranys/Chimaeron/dwarves... expanded to the elves, gorgon, rohrmarch, kiergaard, massenmarch, east ghoere gradually.

It's possible to grow - but honestly, there really isn't a dedicated player base to do an all-anuire game properly. You need near 50 regents for Anuire, and I don't see it happening.

You could start with a sub-region, and expand from there. I have done Dhoesone based games that expanded to Thurazor/Cariele/Tuarhievel/Giantdowns/Stjordvik...

But having all of anuire, and then only having half the regents played is pointless. Better off having half the area and everything played.

arpig2
02-24-2014, 09:22 AM
Very true.

arpig2
02-27-2014, 05:36 AM
The Zaidan-Tai game will be going live very shortly.

The website has been updated - there's still a lot more to put up, but the bulk of it is there in one form or another, though a lot is still in 2E form, it takes a while to convert all that, you know.

DM-Isaelie
03-16-2014, 02:51 AM
We have room for 3-4 more players in the Magian game; there's a landed Belenite priest, a landed guilder, a Gnoll Paladin-Priest of Cuiraecen (for something completely different), and a Brecht adventurer who is a priestess of Ela...

email: isaelie@gmail.com if you are interested in joining.

URI
04-03-2014, 01:00 AM
sounds good, mail sent!

Arentak
04-16-2014, 06:46 PM
..about that landed belinite priest....LOL

arpig2
04-23-2014, 11:04 PM
For anybody who is interested, the following positions are available for play in the Zaidan-tai campaign:
2 major landed realms
5 minor landed realms
1 landed temple realm
1 landed guild realm
2 temple/source domains
1 temple/guild domain
5 guild domains

arpig2
06-27-2014, 03:35 AM
Unfortunately a run of serious player attrition has put an end to the Zaidan campaign, at least for the time being.

jeffreyschapple
06-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Loved Birthright when it was out and was sad to see it go. I am currently running one for my wife but I would love to be able to have my own game online.

If any are available, email me at jeffreyschapple@gmail.com

Thank you.

dyring
08-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Juans (isaelie@gmail.com) game got a few open slots. Its run around 50 (!!) turns so far counting all 3 games(there have been no pause, as one ended, the next started)

The world have changed in accordance to the first 2 games, thus the world looks somewhat different, mostly in that the magian now rules a major empire.

A rebel faction just joined the game, meaning that there was an addition of 7-8 something new possibly chars, around half of wich are still free.

I really recommend this game, great fun, and you cant really argue with 50:ish turns. :)

As said, were in the third game in the series, where turn 11 was delivered yeasterday. Normally a new turn ever 2-4 weeks.

DM-Isaelie
08-28-2014, 01:30 AM
A couple openings still; a halfling guilder, and a gnoll priest of Cuiraecen domain being the primary ones.

Arentak
09-18-2014, 11:32 AM
One new game is up. Updating first post.

Overthane Afon
11-19-2014, 12:57 AM
So are there games going on?

Arentak
12-02-2014, 07:17 PM
I'm playing in all 3 of the ones in the OP.

DM-Isaelie
01-05-2015, 11:12 PM
The Giantdowns game could use a couple players. If interested, email is Isaelie@gmail.com

JakobLiar
01-05-2015, 11:57 PM
If I can ask, what is an OP?

arpig2
01-06-2015, 12:03 AM
If I can ask, what is an OP?
Original Post, or Original Poster, depending on the context.

DM-Isaelie
01-11-2015, 07:54 PM
The Giantdowns game could use a couple players. If interested, email is Isaelie@gmail.com

I should add, the game uses AD&D 2e rules (with some modifications).

Thelandrin
01-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Naturally. :)

grievouspawn
01-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Just read though the BR rules, the old box set, 2.5 maybe? Would like to PBeM. Any links to currently running game would be a help.

Thanx

Thelandrin
01-13-2015, 12:13 AM
Check out DM Isaelie's game. He still runs 2nd Ed games.

JakobLiar
01-29-2015, 05:03 AM
As a note, I am currently advancing my work again on running a PBeM. I am not entirely certain what theme just yet, but I am using some of the 2nd Edition rules (Races, Main Birthright Rules), as well as the character generation from 5th Edition (Classes). However, as a kicker, I am trying to take inspiration of the Mass Combat system from Pathfinder.

But as I said, I am still unclear what theme just yet. I do want to do the Bloodline stuff, so it will be a bit fun to do that.

Arentak
02-02-2015, 02:37 PM
As a note, I am currently advancing my work again on running a PBeM. I am not entirely certain what theme just yet, but I am using some of the 2nd Edition rules (Races, Main Birthright Rules), as well as the character generation from 5th Edition (Classes). However, as a kicker, I am trying to take inspiration of the Mass Combat system from Pathfinder.

But as I said, I am still unclear what theme just yet. I do want to do the Bloodline stuff, so it will be a bit fun to do that.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

SwordMage
04-29-2015, 01:47 AM
Hey JakobLiar...I'm available if you want more players! :)

arpig2
05-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Hey JakobLiar...I'm available if you want more players! :)
Me too, actually.

DM-Isaelie
05-03-2015, 08:26 PM
There is 1 available realm in the Giantdowns game, a halfling landed ranger, if anyone is interested.

2e rules.

Lifesbane
05-24-2015, 05:26 PM
There is 1 available realm in the Giantdowns game, a halfling landed ranger, if anyone is interested.

2e rules.

Tribes of the Heartless Wastes has openings as well at the moment.

Invoker47
05-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Tribes of the Heartless Wastes has openings as well at the moment.

I would be interested in the THW campaign if there is an opening. I browsed the website. How do I go about contacting about this?

Thelandrin
05-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Email Hjolvar at Gmail dotcom.

arpig2
06-27-2015, 09:19 PM
I am considering making another go of my Zaidan-Tai setting
Setting: http://bobsworlds.x10.mx/Zaidan/
Forum: http://nrggames.proboards.com/

arpig2
07-05-2015, 08:19 PM
Well, it looks like we will make another go at it. There are tons of positions available.
If anybody is interested speak up in this thread on the Zaidan-Tai forum: http://nrggames.proboards.com/thread/248/who-wants
There are 18 landed realms; 5 Paramount Lords (3-4 provinces) and 13 Tributary Lords (1-2 provinces) who are loose vassals of the Paramount Lords.

There are 8 shrine networks (Temple domains.)

There are 7 great merchant leagues (Guild/Trade domains)

And finally, 3 wizards (Source domains)

DarkApple
07-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Give a try to Zaidan-Tai guys (and gals) the amount of lore and care applied to it by Bob is simply staggering.

arpig2
07-25-2015, 04:59 PM
Why thank you, that's very flattering

arpig2
07-27-2015, 05:34 AM
The players have done a lot of really good work as well, which I am starting to get posted on the Zaidan-Tai site (http://bobsworlds.x10.mx/Zaidan/). Check out the clan histories

DM-Isaelie
08-18-2015, 03:50 AM
Giantdowns still going, on Turn 11. A couple potential positions could be taken over.

JakobLiar
09-24-2015, 06:10 AM
If I can ask, what games are currently up and running? I've been off of games because of my life being both hectic and causing me to be in a very massive sense of depression that has repressed a lot of my social activities. However, with me having a full week of very little depression and a ton of good feelings and mood, I am quite interested in getting back into the Birthright scene.

Athrasis
09-25-2015, 05:35 PM
If I can ask, what games are currently up and running? I've been off of games because of my life being both hectic and causing me to be in a very massive sense of depression that has repressed a lot of my social activities. However, with me having a full week of very little depression and a ton of good feelings and mood, I am quite interested in getting back into the Birthright scene.

Giantdowns is up, I just joined myself. Considering the way they apparently managed to piss off every Awnsheghlien within 500 kilometers I'm sure help would be appreciated. :)

http://birthright.eu.pn/

arpig2
09-25-2015, 10:03 PM
Zaidan-Tai is up and running, though it took a brief hiatus while I dealt with some health issues, but I am now able to devote time to it again so am getting caught up.

JakobLiar
09-27-2015, 03:45 AM
Your game sounds very fun and highly detailed, Arpig2, however I'm not much for Oriental culture stuff (blasphemous, I know, but it's just me). Any other games currently up and about?

arpig2
10-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Why not give it a try, you might just enjoy it

The following positions are available

Sato Masayuki, Lord of Sasaguri and Paramount Lord of the Hokusei-do. [major lord]
Mori Akano, Lord of Yamaki [intermediate lord]
Maeda Yuudai, Lord of Shimanokuni [minor lord]
Mori Daito, Wizard of the Blue Pearl [wizard]
Hirano Setsuko, Director of the Four Brothers Cartel [merchant]

JakobLiar
10-12-2015, 04:07 AM
Sorry, Asian Culture is well past my comfortability zone. Just one of those things that I refuse to do.

DM-Isaelie
11-09-2015, 05:37 PM
My game (Giantdowns) is still going. On Turn 14, currently.

3-4 Open Characters.

Landed Priest
Landed Wizard
Ogre Mercenary
Unlanded Wizard

DM: Isaelie@gmail.com
Forum: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Magian/index/

arpig2
11-19-2015, 07:50 AM
A war has broken out in southern Zaidan that is rapidly escalating into a major conflict.
Check it out: http://nrggames.proboards.com/board/141/agawa-fukuchi-war

Athrasis
02-07-2016, 10:32 AM
As the Lord of Fukuchi, Abe Taiyou, I can confirm this war has rapidly escalated into the entire Zaidan-Wide peace shattering.

If you want to take control of a domain and vie for dominance, now is the time. :)
It is enjoyable to lead realms with high level provinces, and the order sheet is just impressive.

Arentak
02-23-2016, 08:50 PM
Added Zaidan Tai back in and also Albion.

Lord_Johnny
03-12-2016, 05:53 PM
As the Lord of Fukuchi, Abe Taiyou, I can confirm this war has rapidly escalated into the entire Zaidan-Wide peace shattering.

If you want to take control of a domain and vie for dominance, now is the time. :)
It is enjoyable to lead realms with high level provinces, and the order sheet is just impressive.

How far into the game is this situation? IE, Is this session/turn 8? 15? 200? Etc

arpig2
03-18-2016, 01:08 AM
We are on the 7th turn, the autumn of the year 952 (or in Zaidanese parlance, the year following the Year the Peace Ended).

arpig2
05-17-2016, 08:51 PM
I am afraid that due to some ongoing health problems I am having I have had to call a halt to the Zaidan game.

AndrewTall
05-19-2016, 10:30 PM
It sounds like it had a fair run Bob, a lot of games roll d4-1. I hope you get well soon.

Rond0017
06-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Does anyone have any games going? I am running one on RPoL however I would love to play in one.

(and if you would like to join mine you are more than welcome!! we are on turn 16 in The Overlook)

DM-Isaelie
07-17-2016, 05:47 PM
The Giantdowns game is coming to a close, in turn 21.

However, it is my intent to start a new game shortly that will be set around the "Taelshore" from Cariele north to Svinik.

Maps: http://birthright.eu.pn/Taelshore/
Forum: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Magian/

Those interested: please join up!
Note: AD&D 2e rules are used
My Email; Isaelie@gmail.com

DM-Isaelie
07-21-2016, 08:46 PM
As an update, most realms are taken. There are a couple Jarls, if you are interested, still available.

JakobLiar
08-18-2016, 02:09 AM
If I might ask, what is still available? I've had someone trying to convince me to join up.

DM-Isaelie
08-19-2016, 04:34 PM
SH is available

Arentak
08-31-2016, 03:49 PM
The Giantdowns game is coming to a close, in turn 21.

However, it is my intent to start a new game shortly that will be set around the "Taelshore" from Cariele north to Svinik.

My regent died on the final adventure of the Giantdowns campaign. Taelshore is going well. We do need an SH. its an important player in the region.

Arius Vistoon
09-03-2016, 11:17 PM
i will beginning a PBEM (in FRENCH) soon.
Si des personnes sont intéressés, contactez moi ;)

DM-Isaelie
09-14-2016, 02:15 AM
SH is still available.

http://birthright.eu.pn/Taelshore/ is the map.

SH has recently reorganized/traded holdings, to be concentrated in one realm.

Rond0017
10-04-2016, 06:52 PM
I have 3 spots left in a PBP that I am running on RPoL. Take a look and let me know if you're interested.

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=67853&date=1475606973

Lord_Johnny
12-14-2016, 03:38 PM
I have decided to run an Anuirean Campaign on RPOL. As I decided just now (about 5 minutes ago) to do so, please be patient while I get things set up. When it is ready, I will post a link here as well.

Some heads up to see if you're interested:
1. I don't do evil campaigns. This means your character would have to be at least neutral.
2. I don't do everything the way the world normally runs. IE, if you want to play Roesone, for instance, you can have a male character instead of being forced with Maerlae. However, any adjustment has to make sense. You're not going to be the half elf son of the former baron.
3. I do high stat world's because that's more fun to me. Be prepared for that, mentally.
4. There will be roleplay, but do the amount of work (for this first time Birthright GM) this will be a kingdom building game more than a roleplaying game.

If you're still interested...well watch for my updated post for when the game will start taking players.

DM-Isaelie
01-08-2017, 02:31 AM
Taelshore game looking for a few more players, still.
maps: http://birthright.eu.pn/Taelshore/

SH - Storm's Hearkening -- Law and Temple regent, Worships Cuiraecen (Rjurik)
HS - Hagnar Guilder, Jarl -- a few provinces and a bunch of guilds (Rjurik)
FQ - Farooq - Khinasi Wizard, taking over most of Qurad's domain in Rjurik lands

Turn 10 just finished, starting up turn 11 shortly. All three characters are relatively new, on the scene, so could certainly be redefined and/or refined to your liking.

Lord_Johnny
01-12-2017, 03:02 AM
Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, Lords, Ladies, Princes and Princesses!
The Anuirean game is now accepting players on RPOL. It is focused on the Southern Coast. There has already been significant interest from players of my Co-GM, so if you're interested, now is the time to head on over.

Name of the game is "Filling a Throne", and here is the link!

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=68413&date=1484189721

Be advised that, if you are interested, while I am accepting players based on quality, positions are going to be limited to an absolute max of 10 players, and specific roles (Like Siele Ghoried or El-Hadid for example) will be served out on a first come-first serve basis.

DM-Isaelie
07-15-2017, 02:27 AM
Taelshore still going, see above for the URL... a few spots still open. Coming up to Turn 18 now.

Arentak
09-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Turn 19 is being processed now, brutal turn.

I'm going to divest some of my land to my eldest son so he can get a start on his regency, can you imagine doing that in a game?

I married a rival King, had kids, husband died(thank Nerikja! or more accurately, Erik since it was a druid who killed him), now one kid is plotting to murder me so she can take over my Empire, another is getting scraps so he can start his own Kingdom, a third is hoping to quietly inherit my temples, and the fourth was married off to another King.

I don't always play Birthright PBEM. But when I do, I enjoy the long-term nature(d4-1 be slayed!) of Isaeli's games.

Kzinssie
12-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Any games still looking for players?

Lord_Johnny
01-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, Lords, Ladies, Princes and Princesses!
The Anuirean game is now accepting players on RPOL. It is focused on the Southern Coast. There has already been significant interest from players of my Co-GM, so if you're interested, now is the time to head on over.

Name of the game is "Filling a Throne", and here is the link!

This game is no longer running due to a lack of player stability and an unfortunate sudden decrease in time.

DM-Isaelie
01-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Taelshore game still going, turn 22 was just wrapped up. That said, the game is probably drawing closer to the end than the start.

maps: http://taelshore.eu5.net/

sperigny101
02-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Any game still going on that is looking for players? I'm looking for a small domain or NPCs to play :-)

DM-Isaelie
04-18-2018, 01:54 AM
Well, Taelshore game came to an end.

Transitioning towards a new game, set in a create your own character, and proto-domain, colonists in a new world concept. Open for more people to join up at the start...

Email: Isaelie@gmail.com

Arentak
06-25-2018, 04:37 PM
Well, Taelshore game came to an end.

Transitioning towards a new game, set in a create your own character, and proto-domain, colonists in a new world concept. Open for more people to join up at the start...

Email: Isaelie@gmail.com

I am looking for someone to step into the role of my daughter, a wizard. You'd have considerable advantages over starting fresh including substantial financial support and a shot at being my heir(somewhat unlikely since my holdings are law/guild). you also had a great education. Other players built granaries and castles and shit, I built educational facilities for my children, so you've got extra NWP and higher stats.

refs
08-20-2018, 08:29 AM
I am looking for someone to step into the role of my daughter, a wizard. You'd have considerable advantages over starting fresh including substantial financial support and a shot at being my heir(somewhat unlikely since my holdings are law/guild). you also had a great education. Other players built granaries and castles and shit, I built educational facilities for my children, so you've got extra NWP and higher stats.

Can you send me an email with some info. I might be interested in joining. thomasrefsdal@gmail.com

JakobLiar
04-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Are there any new games, or just Juan's? I'm already in Juan's new game, but was wondering if anyone else was running.

Lord_Johnny
04-25-2019, 01:51 AM
Still looking for a friendly game.

gregdman
05-05-2019, 06:36 AM
Hi

I'm looking to join a BR game (our current BR campaign's finale is imminent). Is there a GM out here in need of a player? or is anyone thinking of starting a campaign?

Blacktusk
11-28-2019, 08:18 AM
Man, I sure do miss Gio and Sam's pbems. :( Seems like an absolute eternity ago.

Mirviriam
12-13-2019, 06:23 PM
Hi

I'm looking to join a BR game (our current BR campaign's finale is imminent). Is there a GM out here in need of a player? or is anyone thinking of starting a campaign?

Will there be a restart of it?

Arentak
01-02-2020, 09:46 PM
We have a number of NPC's in need of a player at http://taelshore.eu5.net/phpBB3/

You can find the DM's info there.

lincolnkerber
03-18-2020, 09:17 AM
Hey guys, there's a tread with other online games (other platforms)? I'm keen to play or DM using roll20.

DM-Isaelie
10-15-2020, 03:02 AM
There are still a few openings/new openings
http://taelshore.eu5.net/phpBB3/

Uses AD&D 2e rules, with pretty substantially modified action rules.

Kell
10-20-2020, 04:40 AM
I checked out the game at http://taelshore.eu5.net/phpBB3/

It was a bit confusing to me; though I'm interested. It seemed to be a game in the Great Bay?

Are there any other games currently open too?

Swashbuckler
10-22-2020, 03:35 PM
There are still a few openings/new openings
http://taelshore.eu5.net/phpBB3/

Can we infer that the available realms are the ones listed as NPCs under Domain/Player List > Player Characters & Contact Details? Or is there a separate listing of what is still available?

JasonKing
10-10-2021, 08:54 PM
China has introduced new restrictions on underage children. They will play online games for only three hours a week. Do you think these are the correct limits? A friend of mine spends 4 hours at an online casino every day. He doesn't always play for real money, but he plays a lot and often. And I am writing SEO https://seo-casino.com/ for casinos, I also spend a lot of time on it.