PDA

View Full Version : People are still around . . .

Eisel
08-19-2005, 12:03 PM
I still receive the Birthright mailing list - and read it! You can tell, since I saw you were wondering if anyone was around.

I also still visit the forums, to read, but never to post (so I had to re-register since I couldn't remember my password and my email address has changed!). I learned to play Birthright online, over at Brookgames, but it was never consistent enough for me to learn to play well; thus my lack of participation.

That said, it still fascinates me, and I still run an adventure set in Cerilia, so everything you experts post interests me.

And it occurs to me that no one ever thanks you for the hard work you do, Arjan - here, on the list, and over at Wizard's forums. With the continual decrease in interest in Birthright, it is impressive that you continue to do all of this for we few. So thank you, and kudos.

earthbeard
08-19-2005, 03:09 PM
I have to second this staement.

I'm more a lurker than a poster, but i drop by as often as possible.

And the work everyone does for the ATLAS and BRCS, just astounds me and i have to say it's damn fine work!

If you need my assistance for anythign just send me a PM, and i'll see what i can do.

I still play birthright, organising my first PBeM game with 10 players at the moment.

/tiphat keep up all the good work.