PDA

View Full Version : Reign 2

bcraddock01
03-25-2012, 05:54 AM
Hello,

I felt this deserved a separate post as we have started anew.

The great Sam K. unfortunately had to step aside. A secrets thread and some ooc revelations made starting from the end point difficult.

So we have restarted. I am relatively new to the community despite having purchased and played birthright since it came out. However, a poor experience in a Pbem and graduate school took me away from the game for several years. I haven't GMd in a decade but am confident the sandbox format and stability in the GMs should make this an interesting game.

As before, Awnies are played. The Chamberlain is played. While focused in Anuire, I am not opposed to opening the game to other areas if and when I am competent and we have interest.

What i hope sets us apart from previous games is our concept of a GM team. We will have 2 Co GMs and 2 additional GMs to aid in misc items. All of this should allow flexibility and prevent burnout.

Those I have played with the last few years in Dawn will know I tend to be very responsive. I have a great job with amazing flexibility so this hobby of mine doesn't compete as much if it were a daily grind.
I will make mistakes. No doubt I am going to re some things up as I get my bearings. If there are people who have never tried and want to lear or somebody who wants to give a few people a chnqce to win you back to the fold of a good, stable game, I urge you to visit us at

http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/reign/

Feel free to email me and ask questions either about the game or in general to feel comfortable enough to try us out. Feel free to email me at bcraddock01@gmail.com.

pubpuck
03-31-2012, 07:50 PM
keep'em coming people!

Vicente
03-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Yep, join the game people, the first Reign was pretty fun :)

Arentak
04-09-2012, 08:33 PM
By all means, come and play. The DM Team is huge, so even if we get a DM burning out, someone else will pick up the slack. Hopefully that'll insulate us from d4-1.

DarkApple
04-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Good start so far, and indeed very responsive DMs.
Only, we seem to have lost the domain of the website :D

Vicente
04-23-2012, 12:58 AM
It seems to be working well today, no? (at least for me forums work well).

atrusdavion
05-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Is the game still active and accepting new players?

Vicente
05-03-2012, 07:43 PM
The game continues active, not sure if they are acepting new players though...

atrusdavion
05-04-2012, 01:36 AM
I see. Thank you for the response. :)

bedwear
05-05-2012, 12:04 PM
I see. Thank you for the response. :)

Not sure neither, but at least there are some landed regents free (or in process of being taking over), and some non landed, most of them guilders. Even a few sourcers available, so guess if you wish, you will find something interesting to play with. Check the website and that is..,). T1 ETA is monday, although, so hurry..,)

atrusdavion
05-05-2012, 01:41 PM
The website listed in the original post doesn't work. It says that the domain expired back on April 18th and is pending renewal or deletion. I emailed the DM about it and he said the website would be back up 'soon'. I've emailed him again asking for some more info about the game in the meantime...but haven't gotten a response back. That is probably a sign that Vicente is right.

Also, I don't know if this is allowed on the forums or not, but I recently ordered some Birthright books that I didn't have...and it turns out I already had some of them. So if anyone wants a brand new Sword and Crown adventure and/or Player's Secrets of Roesone to complete their collection, let me know. Free to good home. Awnsheghlien need not reply. :p

bedwear
05-05-2012, 06:35 PM
The website listed in the original post doesn't work. It says that the domain expired back on April 18th and is pending renewal or deletion. I emailed the DM about it and he said the website would be back up 'soon'. I've emailed him again asking for some more info about the game in the meantime...but haven't gotten a response back. That is probably a sign that Vicente is right.

Also, I don't know if this is allowed on the forums or not, but I recently ordered some Birthright books that I didn't have...and it turns out I already had some of them. So if anyone wants a brand new Sword and Crown adventure and/or Player's Secrets of Roesone to complete their collection, let me know. Free to good home. Awnsheghlien need not reply. :p

WE got a huge issue with the Internet Provider, so the site was down for some time. Check this..,).

Vicente
05-06-2012, 11:22 PM
There have been a few issues with the website, but you can find it in this address:

According to the players page, there are lots of places available for new players to join :)

pubpuck
05-15-2012, 04:15 AM
There have been a few issues with the website, but you can find it in this address:

According to the players page, there are lots of places available for new players to join :)

Yes, check player page to see what realms are open, then send request reign.main@gmail.com

bcraddock01
07-16-2012, 12:44 AM
Hello All,

Vicente's post above has a link. The link is current. The game is current. We are chugging along, and what I think, is a greater than average fun time.

We have been through 3 monthly turns and are starting our second game season.

Our game, Reign, has a staff of GMs, with a much faster than normal response rate from GMs. The game, from an admin perspective, continues to evolve with new website tinkerings by the resident coder, with hopes of computer resolutions, war computer resolutions, and other items we hope to make the PBEM more efficient.

There are several spaces available

(http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/reign/regents.php).

If anyone is interested or has questions, feel free to email me at bcraddock01 a t gmail dot com or through the website.

Thanks.