PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year

Arius Vistoon
01-05-2012, 09:31 AM
i wish an happy new year 2012 for all birthright.net's member.
I hope this years, there are lot of change an new stuff for Birthright !

I know there are lot of pbem was starting and i wish for them, 2012 will be very good..Gorgon will be take care of each of us :p

Vicente
01-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Same! For a 2012 full of Birthright! :)

Green Knight
01-06-2012, 07:15 AM
Happy New Year from me and all the other Ruins of Empire PbeM players...we hope that 2012 will be the year when we pick up some momentum again!

Lee
01-08-2012, 12:04 AM
This could a year full of Birthright for me!

My newest RPG group rotates DMs, and I offered a few sessions of Pathfinder, since we're all picking up books for it. Using my favorite world, of course. I plan on setting up a few adventures in the northern reaches of Medoere.

My oldest D&D group is still in the depths of the Savage Tide AP, but once we wrap that up, I'm on deck to run the Kingmaker AP. I've already done a lot of prep work to make it fit into the Mistmoor. The most encouraging sign is that the current DM has been talking to me about character ideas.

Finally, some players from a previous campaign have been pestering me to revive that for a few sessions, and I've had an outline ready for over a year. If we can overcome the scheduling-around-our-kids problem, I might be watching them sail across the Great Bay this year, too!

Arius Vistoon
01-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Only 4 people, may be, we need to do something to interesting more people ?

Thelandrin
01-10-2012, 10:41 PM
A Happy New Year from everyone's favourite ehrshegh. :D

Arjan
01-11-2012, 10:27 AM
happy new year peeps!
my time is currently being sucked up by swtor, but i intent to do some upgrades again to br.net
but any idea or help is appreciated

Rey
02-03-2012, 02:54 PM
HNY, a bit late, but never too late. Let's have a great year and a lot of gaming. I wish that this year I'll 'publish' some of my own ideas and stories to enrich this beautiful setting. :cool: