PDA

View Full Version : Reign - Birthright PBEM

skisko
12-25-2011, 02:49 AM
Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!

We have some slots left for the Reign Birthright PBEM. A sand-box 551 Birthright game where your wildest dreams will almost certainly come true. All participants who wish to join are instructed to read the following FAQ below, raise their eyebrow, and ponder the fate of Anuire.

FAQ:
What realms are open to play?
You can check the list here. All players are expected to play their realm and regent as according to the Birthright source material. This invitation is reaching some 108 players so a lot of the highly desired slots will fill up quickly.

What? Awnsheghlien are available too? What’s to stop them from enslaving half of Anuire?
Yeah, I’m a bit curious if that will happen too.

Is there any over-arching story?
No. This is a sandbox game where the DM will sit back and watch the chaos with uncaring eyes and little concern for the mortal world. Probably with a beer in his uncaring hand. It is my preference that NPCs have a marginal role in this game.

How do I join?
Email me (ReignDM@gmail.com) with a choice of three realms. I ask that only players who expect to be highly active to request the larger landed realms. If you expect to play at a more relaxed (lazy) pace, then I suggest a non-landed regent. Once I confirm your choice I will give you account access and you can create your character.

Can I create my own foolishly inappropriate regent?
No. This game will be as close to 551 Birthright as possible and all regents will be played as defined in the source material. Although the name and alignment of the regent is defined, the actual character creation is up to the player. You also create your own family, heir and lieutenant.

When do we start?
After I assign your realm and account, you may immediately create your character, family and LT. You may post in the OOC forums or in your private forums. The In-character forums will be locked until 1/3/12 (the official start date), and you may email other players at this time (not before).

When is Turn 1 due?
1/20/12 is my aim. The players should be situated by then, but I may extend it depending on how many we have and if people are not ready.

Feel free to contact me by emailing to ReignDM@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thank you

adg
12-25-2011, 07:31 PM
I couldent see any link to free realms in your mail, so Ill add it :)

http://www.legacyofblood.org/reign/regents.php

Patrucio
03-23-2012, 10:51 PM
This game stumbled, but a new team of GMs are looking to restart it. It's still sandbox, and supposedly Sam will still add his spice from time to time. They're looking for warm bodies- especially for a few landed domains. If you, inexplicably, have free time, you might send them an e-mail- which can be found at http://voltumna.cjb.net/legacyofblood/reign/