PDA

View Full Version : 4e

teloft
11-13-2011, 03:13 AM
Hey all,

I was just starting as a player in a new 4e adventure. So, I am wondering what happened to all the activity in the 4e forum for the BRCS. I would be so exited to give my DM a taste to the 4e material on this site.

Arjan
11-13-2011, 10:06 AM
I am soon opening the 4th edition namespace again for the wiki. Making some preperations for it as we speak.
Still would take probably a week or two (maybe more) to have it active again.

I have been speaking to Sinister, who is also a full time wotc mod for 4e rules and a long time BR fan, and i think we can push the whole 4e for BR a bit.

tpdarkdraco
11-14-2011, 11:58 AM
I currently have a 260 page conversion I am still working on. I am currently working on a compilation/conversion for the mass battle side of things.

I have a chapter on Races, Character Classes (includes a Magician Class to 10th lvl with 2 Paragon Path options), Bloodlines, Skills, Feats, Equipment, Divine Options, Ruling a Domain (90% complete but still editing), Battlefield & Realm Magic (battlefield spells not converted yet).

I also have a Backgrounds, Ranks of Gentry & Nobility (a chapter on titles and some associated powers), Skill Powers, Organisations & Allegiances, Armies & Warfare. These chapters are still a work in progress. Backgrounds has been done for Anuire but I need to tweek the bonus due to the change in characters being able to choose any skills.

Let me know if interested and I can post on the site. Some of these where uploaded about a year ago when there was lots of interest on the forums for 4e and I have been plugging away at it since.

My disclaimer would be some work is obviously not original and has been borrowed, modified and tweeked from various sources: BR 3e conversion, some BR 2e material, Ruins of the Empire PBEM rule book 3.5 to name the big ones.

Arjan
11-14-2011, 12:12 PM
sounds great, if you like i can take a look on how to put it up on the wiki.
my email is arjanduijs [at] gmail.com

tpdarkdraco
11-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Complete file is 4MB. If it doesn't send to you I will try tomorrow night by spliting it up.

Arjan
11-14-2011, 12:58 PM
cheers, 4mb shouldnt be a problem.
We could also use dropbox for filetransfer

teloft
11-15-2011, 09:34 AM
I currently have a 260 page conversion I am still working on. ... Let me know if interested and I can post on the site.

I would be so happy.

Sinister
11-15-2011, 07:33 PM
I think it's great someone is doing such a large project. Best of luck.

Thalmet
09-06-2012, 07:25 PM
I wouldn't mind getting a copy of that book also tpdarkdraco. Could you email it to me? ryanmfriend@gmail.com

Blastin
11-27-2012, 02:36 AM
I would be interested in seeing it as well. Sounds like you have thrown a ton of work at it.