PDA

View Full Version : Birthgirht : TGA scenario editor

Question
04-25-2005, 01:20 PM
I tried resetting it via the reset button but it doesnt do anything?Can anyone explain why?

Raesene Andu
04-27-2005, 05:48 AM
Sorry, never really used the editor much and don't have it install.

It was a late inclusion though, so it probably still has a lot of bugs in it.

Warlord Nabron
04-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Question@Apr 25 2005, 07:20 AM
I tried resetting it via the reset button but it doesnt do anything?Can anyone explain why?
If you click it, there's a noise and the system asks whether you're "sure" you want to reset your scenario. Then, you either click yes or cancel.

What are you expecting it to do?

Question
04-27-2005, 07:08 PM
After i click "yes" it doesnt do anything.Its not reset to the original state.

Warlord Nabron
04-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Hmmm -- I'm getting the same thing. Well, *actually* I'm getting an error message, now, so I guess it's safe to say that button doesn't work at all, for me. That'll make hard to undo mistakes -- use "Load Saved Game" and start over. Just try to save frequently, I guess. I've also got other stuff running, don't know whether that might be the problem. I've got a whole lot of different scenarios saved that I've never gotten around to playing, but don't recall having run into this problem before.

Earl_Ingwe
05-04-2005, 08:56 AM
Even the "charedit" wonīt work well either, cause sometimes and somehow it resets the actually-made-modifications to its original norms. The only things it holds to are the changed bloodline and itīs strength, while spells and region-cast-spells are off to the basic-set. again when starting a game, someone recognized?