PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Darkness

master_guelfi
01-10-2005, 10:42 PM
hello, my dear old friends!!! :) We from the birthright brazil are starting this epic post created by the BrNet team! The rules are the same followed in the Birthright Game (Topic: A bards tale). To give you a taste of what was coming....

"in the middle of the darkness, when all of you was in the royal church of Haelyn a man with a silently step and a aura of evil enters with a crow in his shoulder and a black and deep gaze..."

So, what do you think? The Heart of Darkness starting to pound and a great horde was preparing for war. Cerilia needs of heroes! You and your friends could be the Champions that we need?

C'mon players let's follow our ways to birthright!!!

Droene
01-27-2005, 05:00 AM
Hey guys,

I am really interested to play but I have a couple of preliminary questions:

1) Which part of Cerilia are we starting the campaign in?

2) Which domains are available at the moment?

let me know, I am really looking forward!

Droene

lucasbewolf
02-04-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm interested too;

How I can play it?

So long

Lucas Bewolf

Droene
02-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Hey people,

If anyone is interested out there I did find an active and very interesting BR PBeM and I joined (playing Mhoried).
I am sure they are looking for players for Mieres, Endier and Brosengae plus a few Temples and Wizards slot.

Try this link:

http://aeonsociety.topcities.com/

The campaign is ending round 3:

At the moment Ghoere is a vassal of Avanil (pcs domain) and has attacked Roesone in the Bellam Province.
Diemed is facing internal fighting between the regent and the Orthodox Church of Haelyn.
Osoerde has been invaded by Coeranys that is trying to help William Moergen to take over as rightful ruler.
In the previous turns there was just the vassalage of Medoere and Roesone to Diemed, that pf Ghoere to Avanil and a crisis in Cariele.

ah, last turn Dhoesone has been attacked by the Rjurik of Stjordvik.

That's it,

bye guys I hope to see those last open slots filled quickly!

tpo Daeric Mhor