PDA

View Full Version : [BIRTHRIGHT] Why can`t I access BR.net?

ConjurerDragon
11-11-2004, 07:10 AM
Bjorn schrieb:

>Hi,

>Every other day I can’t get access to BR.net.

>Is this caused by massive server problems, or is it just me?

>Cheers

>Bjørn

>DM

>

Me too. :-(

Yesterday I tried several times without any luck.

bye

Michael

irdeggman
11-11-2004, 02:03 PM
And even more interesting is the reply ConjurerDragon made was to to a Post (?) that never appeared on the boards.

Could there also be problems with the mailserv tie ins?

I don't know how long this stabalizing of the new server is supposed to take, but it has been going on for weeks now.

On the WotC BR boards is where I found the "patch" that allowed me to make the local adjustment to my home PC to alow me access to the boards, but I don't have administrator rights at work and so can't make the "fix".

Sindre - anything new to report on the server status?

It seems that this is taking much too long than it should, so I'm thinking there is something script-wise that also needs to be done.

Achab
11-11-2004, 04:03 PM
I have the posted the "patch" here :
http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=330506
Spread the word :)

ConjurerDragon
11-12-2004, 02:50 PM
irdeggman schrieb:

>This post was generated by the Birthright.net message forum.

> You can view the entire thread at:

> http://www.birthright.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=2869

>

> irdeggman wrote:

> And even more interesting is the reply ConjurerDragon made was to to a Post (?) that never appeared on the boards.Could there also be problems with the mailserv tie ins?I don`t know how long this stabalizing of the new server is supposed to take, but it has been going on for weeks now.On the WotC BR boards is where I found the "patch" that allowed me to make the local adjustment to my home PC to alow me access to the boards, but I don`t have administrator rights at work and so can`t make the "fix".Sindre - anything new to report on the server status?It seems that this is taking much too long than it should, so I`m thinking there is something script-wise that also needs to be done.

>

Perhaps they have been infested by a virus?

I received a mail today with the sender

> brnetboard@TUARHIEVEL.ORG

and a worm attached as .scr file.

The reply header however pointed to a yugoslavian ISP

bye

Michae