PDA

View Full Version : Book of Scions Project Begins

Raesene Andu
01-13-2002, 10:39 AM
For those of you who have been following the discussion about the Book of Scions, now you can help out by submitting new NPCs and Characters to the book. Originally this project was to cover all of Cerilia in a single book, but the sheer number of regents to create info for make that impossible, so there will be a book for each region. Currently I am accepting submissions for the Anuirean and Rjurik books.

How do I submit my character?
Send your character/NPC information to hoss@chariot.net.au
I will edit your character to fit the format of the book.

What sort of characters are we looking for?
Anything basically, as long as your character is Birthright related and not too out of balance (so no 40th level wizard/fighter/rogue/clerics please) your character will be accepted. Those characters will good descriptions, history and some adventure hooks, etc will be given the most space, but I will try to include all characters submitted.

How long to I have?
I would like to get this project off the ground, and possibly even complete within a couple of months, so I will be accepting NPCs for Anuire up until the end of march, and longer for Rjurik. I may extend this at a latter date if it is taking longer than planned to write up everything. The finished book will be available as a free download from this site.

Artwork?
If any talented people out there want to draw up images of their characters, NPCs, or regents from the book, that would be great. Please do not send in other peoples art, as it won't be accepted. Only original artwork is acceptable.

If you any other comment/suggestions then either reply here (I check the message board 1/day at least) or e-mail me at hoss@chariot.net.au