PDA

View Full Version : Player looking

Huntress
01-12-2002, 04:03 AM
Hi, I have just joined (as people will be able to no doubt notice) and am hoping to find a game on the go somewhere that I can join. I played quiet some time ago but have been out of things for a while so would probably be considered very inexperienced and a newbie.
I know a lot prefer to have experienced players so if anyone knows of a good game going or about to start that is happy to have an inexperienced female please let me know.

Dosiere
01-13-2002, 10:48 AM
legacyofruin.com We take all kinds...check out the site and email the DMs with your top 3 picks... We just finished turn 2, so it is still a good time to start.

Green Knight
01-17-2002, 04:31 PM
Hi

I'm currently running a PBEM game called Ruins of Empire (yes, I know, how very original). The game has run for a while now, from October/November 2000. We are currently about to start the 12th turn (winter 1522HC). One BR turn per month is standard, with slightly longer turns during major holidays.

The game is full of house rules, hardly any rules from the original BR are used. I use 3E as the basis for the campaign. While this might be a BAD THING, it also means that all the rules that are used can be accessed in electronic format. Posession or knowledge of BR material is therefore no requirement, although some insight into the game world would be beneficial.

The game is set along the South Coast of Anuire, with the five landed regents there being the focus of the campaign. Sadly, however, no one seems to want to play Roesone. I am therefore looking for a serious BR player, who would like to take over as the Baron of Roesone.

I'm also interested in hearing if anyone would like to play the IHH, ETN or one of the guilds.

To apply for memebership, go to: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/RuinsofEmpire/

brownie
01-18-2002, 03:30 AM
If you need someone to play the guilder i would. Let me know when you play and when and how i can join.

Huntress
01-18-2002, 04:36 PM
I appreciated all who replied to me, I am now trying to get back into the swing of things after having not played anything for a few years. Feeling rather rusty now after trying to get myself set up and am no doubt driving the DM nuts.

Rhobher Nichaleir
01-18-2002, 06:38 PM
Rumor has it you got a spot in Morg's game.

Welcome to the Jungle.

<Insert Evil Maniacal Laugh Here>