PDA

View Full Version : Voyage Of The Lady Ghesele

Raesene Andu
11-01-2003, 01:51 PM
<snipped>

I&#39;m now running this game as a pbem, so I&#39;ve snipped this message to prevent any secrets getting out... :)

lordofallandnothing
11-02-2003, 06:14 PM
Sounds like you have a great campaign going on there :)

Benjamin
11-07-2003, 02:21 PM
Makes me wish I lived 1/2 way around the world, where there were actually people who 1. gamed 2. gamed in Birthright. :(

Keep filling us in as you go - let us dream a bit. ;)

teloft
12-19-2003, 10:53 PM
this game sounds wonderfull.

and btw, Benjamin were do you live, somewere 1/2 away past the world?

Benjamin
12-22-2003, 01:46 PM
Alas, woe is me. When I posted that note, I was living in farm country, Ohio, USA. Nearest store with gaming materials: 50 miles. Nearest gamer - unknown.

Now I&#39;m residing in south Philadelphia. Nearest gaming store: 2.5 miles. Nearest gamer - unknown. I&#39;ve put up my name, experience and desire to join a game in about 7 gaming stores. No responses. :(

CMonkey
12-22-2003, 01:58 PM
Benjamin: Don&#39;t know how these things work in the States, but in the UK you&#39;d have better luck finding a university society and joining that.

CMonkey
02-20-2004, 08:21 PM
Um, I know this might seem like cheek, but any chance of an update?

CM.

Lord Eldred
07-02-2004, 03:39 AM
If you are still out there Benjamin, you might find some people who will either A. Game with you online or B. Play Birthright with you online at www.rpghq.org

Or you could try starting a game in one of these forums&#33;

Benjamin
07-15-2004, 07:46 AM
I&#39;m still here&#33;

Alas, I have moved overseas and found even FEWER people who game&#33; :&#39;(

I would play via internet, but I only have connection at work (over 3 months since I signed up for ADSL at home, still nothing :@ ) and my boss monitors everything closely. I found a lot of people who swing swords at each other here, but none of them game. The language barrier prevents me from running my own campaign. Oh well. Guess I&#39;ll just suffer quietly.

ConjurerDragon
07-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Benjamin schrieb:

>This post was generated by the Birthright.net message forum.

> You can view the entire thread at:

> http://www.birthright.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=24&t=2056

>

> Benjamin wrote:

> I`m still here!Alas, I have moved overseas and found even FEWER people who game! :`(I would play via internet, but I only have connection at work (over 3 months since I signed up for ADSL at home, still nothing :@ ) and my boss monitors everything closely. I found a lot of people who swing swords at each other here, but none of them game. The language barrier prevents me from running my own campaign. Oh well. Guess I`ll just suffer quietly.

>

You moved to where overseas and which language barrier?

bye

Michael

Benjamin
07-16-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by ConjurerDragon@Jul 15 2004, 10:20 AM
You moved to where overseas and which language barrier?
I moved to Prague, and Czech is the language barrier. Only about 20% of Czechs speak English, and my Czech is about as useful as a chainsaw in doing eye surgery.