PDA

View Full Version : 500 Members

Raesene Andu
12-31-2001, 06:28 AM
Well I notice that today the number of members signed up to Birthright.net has reached 500, quite a milestone. Welcome all, I look forward to posting new material for you all soon, and enjoying reading everything that has been posted by others. Keep up the good work.

Lawgiver
01-01-2002, 12:29 AM
It be nice if even 10% of the 500 were active in posting material! This site would be jam packed with info.

Raesene Andu
01-01-2002, 08:23 AM
I am afraid, as if so often the case with Birthright mailing lists/message boards only a few are actually active in posting messages and material. Take the Birthright mailing list for example, there are over 350 people subscribed and I get about 1d4+1 messages a day.

Actually, I think these discussion boards are working quite well, there has been a lot of activity, as a few posts using the writer's guild as well. I shall be intersted to see if it continues to be as active as the months pass, although being the official website is certainly a bonus, as is being linked through WotC.

Lord Eldred
01-01-2002, 07:16 PM
I would have to agree that being attached to the WotC site is a big help. I would never have come to this site if it hadn't been for that fact. Over all I have been pleased with the activity. I am not sure if I could keep up with the reading if all 500 members posted each day! ;)

Raesene Andu
01-02-2002, 06:22 AM
I have trouble keeping up with all the posts at the moment, especially when I only get about a hour a day online, usually after I get home from work.

Temujin
01-02-2002, 07:22 AM
Yeah, I'm trying to catch up, but usually I only have time to read half the new topics before I go off. Aw well, I prefer not having the time to read anything, than wasting my time not reading anything :)