PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

Lord Eldred
11-13-2001, 03:25 AM
With 159 members there are very few people talking! What is up with that? GET WITH IT PEOPLE!

Arjan
11-15-2001, 05:55 PM
181 already :) :) !!

I have no clue, i'd though when i had finished the writers guild the site would grow like crops.......but unfortunately

Magian
11-15-2001, 10:05 PM
I for one am tied up with college and no internet access except on campus so my participation will be limited. However I think now I will move my attention to this message board and away from the D&D other worlds site cause it takes way to long to go from message to message, they my have it on some very remote server.

morgramen
11-15-2001, 11:11 PM
hey Arjan, has anyoen used the Writer's Guild yet?

Also, does the 'recently added' menu list (when you first log onto the site) change to reflect posts from the Writer's Guild?

I'm just cruious if this script automatically lists the updates, or if we have to go surfing through the site to find the new stuff.

Arjan
11-16-2001, 08:13 AM
No not yet, if some one uses the writers guild you will notice that on the Main BRnet site under "whats new"

that list is showing the ten last added documents

Mortis
11-16-2001, 08:38 AM
Hello all, i just joined and am a long time birthright fan, i really hope this site does grow, very few such sites so dedicated to it. But i will try to be very vocal on these boards :)

Othmaar
11-16-2001, 10:34 PM
Hehe I am just a Birthright player. My DM doesent own a PC and he doesent know I am a member here.Heck he doesent know Birthright.net exists even ;)

Lord Eldred
11-17-2001, 12:26 AM
Arjan,

This is an awesome site. I am very happy that the posts are growing and the membership is growing with it! Keep up the good work!

Lady Raven of Theofold
11-21-2001, 02:59 AM
I just wanted to post and say," I really love it"

Mike Cod
11-21-2001, 10:01 AM
I just got involved in a PBEM Birthright campaign. Finally getting access to this site is perfect.
I just wanted to say this site is very promising.
;)

Chioran
11-22-2001, 01:54 PM
with my 2 cents. Very nice work on the board. It is orders of magnitude better than before. Unfortunately the time I have available to spend here is sverely limited because of classes, family and other extremely pressing matters.

Dang! Look at the time! Gotta go Powerpuff Girls is on.

Abbess Allessandra
11-22-2001, 03:00 PM
I really like it! This will prove to be a useful tool to exchange information
I used the old board but didn't post.

Lord Shaene
11-24-2001, 04:06 PM
This site is the best thing going for birthright, Thanks Arjan

Chioran
11-24-2001, 07:30 PM
Orginally posted by Lord Shaene

This site is the best thing going for birthright, Thanks Arjan

What a brown noser! ;)

Lord Eldred
11-27-2001, 01:36 AM
There are over 270 registered users of this site yet only 36 of them have actually posted anything. YOUR IDEAS AND COMMENTS ARE IMPORTANT. Speak let us benefit from your wisdom. Are you even reading this? If you are and you have never posted before, do us all a favor and at the VERY LEAST respond to this by saying yes you are reading. Maybe tell us why you haven't posted anything before.

dmferry
11-27-2001, 11:03 AM
Hey I am new and posting like hell...I have lots of questions... ;)

Lord Eldred
11-27-2001, 08:33 PM
Welcome dmferry to the boards! Post like mad. Convince others to post like mad! That is what we need a bunch mad posting Birthright players and masters!

Leland
11-28-2001, 03:08 AM
Arjan,

Exactly how do you use the Writer's Guild? I don't see a body to write on only a couple of lines.

Leland

Temujin
11-30-2001, 11:30 PM
I really love the design of this website. Its really worth a while to come and read the posts here, and the forum is so much better than the last one. We are over 300 registered members already, woot! =)

Btw, the Writer's Guild is being used, and I think this site will grow like crops Arjan. I've contributed a few(Imaged Unit and Swift Company), and so have others. Come back in a few months, and this site will be grand.

Arjan
12-01-2001, 09:16 AM
hehe the site is already huge, i have still lots to convert from the old site to the new site.

now finding some time to do the boring work.

Stalker
12-02-2001, 02:15 AM
Im pretty new to this site and to birthright, so, Im just looking everything you have, listening and learning, I dont really have much to share.

Lord Eldred
12-02-2001, 03:12 AM
Are you new to the game like Stalker and just listening and learning? Don't just remain silent. Ask questions. If you have the question I am sure others do to! So post your question in the appropriate forum and let those of us who have been playing forever give a crack at an answer. We may not always be right but you will have fun seeing the differing opinions on how the game works.

Oeric Galdaneth
12-06-2001, 11:12 PM
I've been lurking for s while, even though I don't have many time to use Internet. This site looks just great and I see there's a lot of work and efforts on it, so I want to thanks all of you who are responsible. I have many questions for the board, so I'll post them once I'm sure where they should be posted! LOL

Lord Eldred
12-07-2001, 01:07 AM
Just post them and we (the moderators) will move them if they are in the wrong place.