PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Downloads

destowe
07-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Is there a way that a small portrait suitable for avatars could be in the download section?

For those that play PBeMs, those would be great for Message Boards.

Thank you

Arjan
07-11-2003, 08:59 PM
in your personal settings you can upload a custom avatar. the default size is 64x64 and the maximum of 128x128

Arjan

usermaatre
07-19-2003, 08:32 PM
I am testing to see if my avatar is working.

usermaatre

destowe
07-20-2003, 02:45 AM
Sorry. I meant was it possible for the board to have a listing of the common regents that we could download to use?

Some people have already made nice scans of the RoE and other sourcebook pictures.

For those without a scanner, it would be good to have access to some pictures that are already the correct size.

Kalien
07-20-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by destowe@Jul 20 2003, 02:45 PM
Sorry. I meant was it possible for the board to have a listing of the common regents that we could download to use?

Some people have already made nice scans of the RoE and other sourcebook pictures.

For those without a scanner, it would be good to have access to some pictures that are already the correct size.
I can provide avatar-sized images of the following if required:
The Chamberlain
Guilder Kalien
Darien Avan
Gavin Tael
Marlae Roesone
Caine

If anyone has copies of other Anuirean regents I'd love to get my hands on them. :)

marcum uth mather
07-22-2003, 04:54 AM
i also dont have any acsess to a scanner. if some one could get me a copy of the clan chieg from the hiland boxset i would be extra greatfull