PDA

View Full Version : Atlas Update??

Rhobher Nichaleir
05-27-2003, 09:31 PM
So, How much is done, What is done, What's left to do??

Thanks.

Ariadne
05-28-2003, 08:05 AM
A lot is done until now. About 2/3 of the realms of Anuire are ready yet and some of the holding descriptions. But there is still much to do...

If you want to know more, Raesene Andu is the right address...

Raesene Andu
05-28-2003, 08:30 AM
As Ariadne has mentioned there is still a lot to do before the first release of the Atlas. Roughly a third of the realm descriptions have a draft completed, another third are being worked on, and the last third have yet to be started. The other chapters are being written, but no drafts availabe for those chapters yet...

So no update on a release date for the Anuirean section of the Atlas. I'd like to say it will be soon, but cannot give an estimate at this time (sorry)...

If there is any interest (i.e. replies to this message) I can finish writing up the realm stats (that's just the statisics and info for each realm, none of the text) for those who don't have access to the original BR material and release that information to the BR community. But this would mainly be of use only to those who don't have the 2E Ruins of Empire book, although there is some additional info there that is new.

Cerin
06-13-2003, 07:59 AM
Raesene mentioned "for those who don't have Ruins of Empire"; this is available from svgames for US$4.74 as an immediate download (PDF) (part of the Birthright Campaign Setting set). Quality is not brilliant, but perfectly good for printing and usage.

Just thought I'd mention this for those who are unaware of it.