PDA

View Full Version : New PBEM

PCyric
12-21-2001, 10:02 PM
This is my BR PBEM which has been "published" recently. It is based in Anuire and accepts new applications. The URL is http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~petras/pbem/main.htm. The domains that are available are mostly the same that are used in Morgramen's PBEM <The Crown of Glory II>. Those of you who are interested have a look.:)

Riegan Swordwraith
12-22-2001, 06:42 PM
Uhhhhh.......I would be interested,but your link doesn't work!!:)

morgramen
12-22-2001, 06:50 PM
That's cause the period at the end of the sentence is included in the link.

Remove the period, and you can find the page. ;)

http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~petras/pbem/main.htm

Riegan Swordwraith
12-22-2001, 07:56 PM
OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

One must forgive me...I am computer illterate!!!!:)

PCyric
12-22-2001, 07:57 PM
Morg is right, sorry Riegan, bad typing... Anyway, the link can be found on Morg's reply in this thread. Hope you enjoy it, even though it is too simple in the design. Thanks for the ideas Morg, hope you don't mind using some of them...

Riegan Swordwraith
12-22-2001, 10:07 PM
I just realised that I am illiterate regardless....didn't spell illiterate correctly earlier!!!:)

morgramen
12-23-2001, 02:05 AM
No problem Cyric! I generally tell people that they are free to use whatever they like from my sites. If I have a particular bend to keep it all for myself, I will generally mention it.

Birthright is about ideas, and ideas are no good if they aren't shared IMO.

Course, I'm not above a little ego stroking.... ;)

Simple pages are generally better anyway. The Crown pages might look pretty fancy, but the more bells you put on the thing, the more problems you have with the end user too. (The javascript menu used there and on this site are a good example... not everyone can use them!)

PCyric
12-23-2001, 03:07 PM
Due to the Shadow's intervention on my work, my former mail account <petras@ceid.upatras.gr> is no longer reliable. Thus, all those who would like to be in touch with me for my PBEM game <C&B> (especially you Morg, since I am a player in your COGII PBEM game), should direct their mails to my new mail adress: darkon62@hotmail.com

I won't fall to me knees Gorgon. I am back, more powerful than ever...(hope so);)

Lawgiver
12-23-2001, 08:37 PM
At last an Anuirian campaign with open slots!

Are you sure you aren't opening to many slots PCyric? From your page you have enough slots for an extremely large number of players! I'd hate for the DM to get to bogged down and the core players suffer. ...though I guess the extra slots are needed for all the PCs who invariably drop out of the campaign after only a couple of turns.

PCyric
12-23-2001, 09:55 PM
Indeed the slots I am opening are many, but I know that there is a lot of enthusiasm in the RPG community, regarding BR pbems. I would hate to see people standing idle and waiting for a new pbem in order to join in. I just believe that everyone should get a chance at playing a regent.
Thus I think that creating a lot of slots would present the members of the BR community with a lot of choices, even on personalities that are not widely known or just as "talked about" as Boeruine others. In addition the increased number of slots allows a greater number of "threads" the story could follow, creating a world that is more dynamic than static (computer terminology, can't get rid of it:) ) . I won't have any problem if I end up playing with 15 players, as I am determined to have fun, roleplaying in a world that can be more developed than others by its community.
Lastly I have all the help I can get if I need any, since a friend of mine has promised me that he could carry the burdens of co-dming. Of course I hope that I can count in the help of the community in this board, as I have done many times, regarding some questions I might have.;)

Lawgiver
12-23-2001, 10:16 PM
PCyric: Let me know if you need anything. I'm willing to help in anyway I can. Even if its nothing more than idea generation.

PCyric
12-24-2001, 10:30 AM
Thanks Lawgiver.. I just want to create something as anyone else in the BR community wants, and since those guys at the WoTC decided that BR should stop decause it would not sell as much as other worlds would, I would like to prove them wrong. Thanks for your offer of help, I am definitely going to need it.

Arch-Sorcerer Gargamel
12-29-2001, 01:47 AM
This should be fun. If you need anything, I can try to help.

PCyric
01-19-2002, 09:14 AM
The Crown and the Blood campaign is now a part of the Shadow of the Blood, the new major campaign in Cerillia.

Arch-Sorcerer Gargamel
01-19-2002, 04:34 PM
Hooray!