PDA

View Full Version : Help file

Arjan
11-07-2001, 02:33 PM
Hi all, i have added a help file that contains Membership and Preferences , Posting and Messaging.

you can press the "help" button to view it

Arjan
11-08-2001, 03:33 PM
Here a little note on the help file.

this help file is related to the Msgboard ONLY.

I noticed someone tried to use the same codes in the writers guild, but thats a WYSIWYG editor, where you can switch modes to HTML.

Arjan

Lawgiver
12-04-2001, 05:36 AM
Unless I missed it... a table or some explaination of the stars and ranking of members would be helpful to have in the HELP!

Due to the chaos and number of users who can't seem to figure out the Writers guild a Help fiel for that may be of some use.... though the users with the problem may not understand the help file anyway.

Sorry, I'm a computer programmer and we have some seriously helpless users some times. I mean some of them can't double-click a mouse much less use the software...

morgramen
12-05-2001, 07:45 AM
I'm a triple clicker.

I hover, move to click, but then suffer sudden and unexplainable muscle spazms in my mouse finger, hence the triple click.

PS.
Geeez man! You go to work for a few days, and when you come back, there's 800 messages to read and 50 new names to get to know!

I like it!! :)

Lawgiver
12-30-2001, 08:30 PM
Orginally posted by Lawgiver Unless I missed it... a table or some explaination of the stars and ranking of members would be helpful to have in the HELP!

Is there anything above 3 stars (without becoming One of the Lost or the administrator?)?

3 = Regent
What about the ranks of Baron, Duke, ArchDuke, Prince, Emporer, etc.?

Its sad to think that I've entered 325+ posts... but is there any hope of additional stars to add meaning to my persistent babble?

Arjan
12-31-2001, 10:17 AM
I have thought about that to, but if you make that many ranks, does that mean that many stars to? or do you want to have stars in different colors?

Lawgiver
01-01-2002, 12:24 AM
Surprise me!

Temujin
01-02-2002, 07:17 AM
Orginally posted by Lawgiver
Its sad to think that I've entered 325+ posts... but is there any hope of additional stars to add meaning to my persistent babble?

There is no hope that there ever will be any meaning to your persistent babble, sorry!! :P