PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations and Thankx!

Caldoun
03-25-2003, 12:31 PM
Greetings all! :)

Well I would like to thankx all of you who were/are involved in the creation and design of those incredible d20 rules for BR! You did quite _some_ incredible work there!!
And it is quite breathtaking that you already released a second version of those rules, whereas other ppl haven't even managed to get the first version done (e.g. those for the d20 DarkSun campaing *sigh*).

So heads up! And plz do continue your cool work so that all of us can still enjoy playing in this incredible world with the new d20 System :)

Cheerio,
Caldoun

(PC regent: Count Caldoun Galdanil Lord Governor of Mieres, Conj 15/Archm 2)

CMonkey
03-25-2003, 02:16 PM
Yes, I agree - I know this constant bickering over a few of the design choices is getting to me, so it must be unbelievably galling for the design team.

So for the record, thanks guys, I wouldn't have started my Birthright campaign if it wasn't for Doom's Conversion and now the d20 edition. You converted me and I may never run a campaign outside Cerilia again.

CM.

Fardo
03-27-2003, 07:35 AM
Yeb thnx!

I will check the D20 rule set out and will give you some feed back... Just digged up the old rule book to check the differences.

*NB I still think we should think off a new Battle System ... I didn't like the old rules

darknightlost
04-20-2003, 06:24 AM
You guys (the development team) are doing a fantastic thing! I've played BR for a long time and to see so many people devoted to updating it makes me over joyed!

Thank you for all the hard work that I know is going in to this!
I know I apreciate it!:)

([_]

zshahroody
04-20-2003, 12:57 PM
Great job. I think the team is doing a fantastic job and applaud them.