PDA

View Full Version : Anuirean font?

Fizz
03-16-2003, 11:55 PM
Hey all...

Does anyone have or know where to find an Anuirean font, as per the language card of the original BR boxed set? Thanks.

-Fizz

Sarelth
03-17-2003, 12:02 AM
I believe the Bebris Font is the closest that can be found, unless someone has created a new one.
There are amny sites out there that have decent fonts that could be used a in place, though. I have seen a few good fints that would look good for a Birthright setting.

What do you need the font for?

Fizz
03-17-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Sarelth

I believe the Bebris Font is the closest that can be found, unless someone has created a new one.
There are amny sites out there that have decent fonts that could be used a in place, though. I have seen a few good fints that would look good for a Birthright setting.

What do you need the font for?

Well, i do have the Bebris font. I was hoping someone had a font that would allow one to write using actual Anuirean letters.
Why? Because then i can type a document for the game in one font, know what it says, and instantly convert it to Anuirean without having to hand write it all out. :)
It'd be a big time saver for putting Anuirean writing into the game (for flavor).

-Fizz