PDA

View Full Version : More enhancements

Lawgiver
12-14-2001, 04:16 AM
I thought of a couple of other things that may be handy options.

-Can you add a preview screen to the Writer's guild? There is some difference between the editor and the final product. That may cut down on having to add an edit feature... I'm not sure which if either would be easier.

- adding an display field to the Member Info for number of items added to the Writers Guild.

morgramen
12-14-2001, 05:18 AM
What about having your stars turn red or something if you submit stuff to the Guild? THat would be cool.

My stars are red!

NAYA!!!

Lawgiver
12-14-2001, 05:27 AM
The whites of your eyes wouldn't happen to be red as well would they? j/k ;)

Arjan
12-15-2001, 09:23 AM
This is all possible with DHTMLedit , but the only problem with that is that you NEED IE5.1+ to use it, will not work in other browsers.

we can vote for that if we want...

Lawgiver
12-15-2001, 02:51 PM
I'm in. (consequently I have IE 5.5). Just add a link for them to download an upgrade. There aren't exactly a lot of people beating down the door on the Guild right now. If they are serious about it they will upgrade.

Arjan
12-17-2001, 06:04 PM
thats true,
I'll take a look into that, but i dont think i will get it up and running this year....

all those x-mas shoppers are running in and arround my precious store :)

Lawgiver
12-18-2001, 04:08 AM
Is it a gaming store? Does your store have a website?

Arjan
12-19-2001, 09:17 AM
Yes its a gaming store, with mostly computer and console games (PC, Nintendo, PS2 etc.) and ofcourse the consoles to.

in the back of the store we have an internet cafe were it is also possible to de langaming or through the I-net.

i am also selling RPG stuff, just trying if people will buy it

the website is http://www.2maxx.nl (its in dutch)

Arjan

morgramen
12-21-2001, 09:28 PM
HA! And another HA!

Nice new buttons you have here Arjan! An I*THINK* I recognize your sig from another forum??? ;)

I hope you make tons of cash with your store this christmas! I have a couple of postcards I'm sending you from Edmonton! (International support ya know... :)